cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When you purchase your reports from myfico. . .

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: When you purchase your reports from myfico. . .

So the only wat to get real FICO is from myfico?  And you get only a snapshot of that moment?
Message 11 of 21
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

You can get scorewatch which monitors your real EQ FICO score
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 12 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

oh...I get it now.....Thanks so much...you guys are the best.  This info shared is great!!!
Message 13 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

so_confused wrote:
So the only wat to get real FICO is from myfico?  And you get only a snapshot of that moment?

I recall reading on CIC that one can buy a real FICO from EQ, and I think TU. For EX, you must go directly to FI. Can't find it though, and I believe they were pricey--like $12-15 for the score only. No report.

FICOs are exactly that. A snapshot of a motion picture that is your credit.

If it's a bloody, slasher, horror film, then the photo will likely show that no matter when you snap the picture.

Mine is a psychological thriller. Still very unnerving day to day, but there might be a happy "Rear Window" ending complete with Grace Kelly. Smiley Wink

Message 14 of 21
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

so_confused wrote:
oh...I get it now.....Thanks so much...you guys are the best.  This info shared is great!!!

Remember to read the Scoring 101 thread as well!
Message 15 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ummm Noah, Since Grace Kelly's been dead for about 27 years, if she's at the end it just might not be pretty...Smiley TongueSmiley Happy

Noah_Bodie wrote:

Mine is a psychological thriller. Still very unnerving day to day, but there might be a happy "Rear Window" ending complete with Grace Kelly. Smiley Wink

Message 16 of 21
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

princessofpink wrote:
Ummm Noah, Since Grace Kelly's been dead for about 27 years, if she's at the end it just might not be pretty...Smiley TongueSmiley Happy

Noah_Bodie wrote:

I was going to mention something about necrophilia, but I decided against it  Smiley Happy
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 17 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

princessofpink wrote:

Heh, it's my fantasy, and in my fantasy there's time travel back to when she was in her prime before she met Prince Rainier.
Message 18 of 21
smallfry
Senior Contributor

Grace Kelly was a stunner in her day. You can see why a Prince would marry her.
Message 19 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

smallfry wrote:
Grace Kelly was a stunner in her day. You can see why a Prince would marry her.

Things I've watched on VH1, E Network, et al. indicate she was also a bit of a naughty girl.

Message 20 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.