cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where can I get an EQ FICO score?

parag14
Established Member

Where can I get an EQ FICO score?

Short of paying a fee somewhere, is there a checking account I can open where I can get constant access to my EQ FICO?

Credit scores 3/2019:
Gardening since 12/23/18 until 2/2020

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
CreditGuyInDixie
Super Contributor

Re: Where can I get an EQ FICO score?

Can you tell us a bit more what you mean by constant?  Does that mean a score that updates every day?

And are you thinking about your FICO 8 Classic?  A checking account at DCU will get you your EQ FICO mortgage score, but that's not your FICO 8.

Message 2 of 4
parag14
Established Member

@CreditGuyInDixie wrote:

Can you tell us a bit more what you mean by constant?  Does that mean a score that updates every day?

And are you thinking about your FICO 8 Classic?  A checking account at DCU will get you your EQ FICO mortgage score, but that's not your FICO 8.

Sorry by constant I meant maybe monthly, not a one time thing like credit check total. And yes, I meant the classic FICO 8.

Credit scores 3/2019:
Gardening since 12/23/18 until 2/2020

Message 3 of 4
Llewelyn
Regular Contributor

@parag14 wrote:

Short of paying a fee somewhere, is there a checking account I can open where I can get constant access to my EQ FICO?

According  to UNOFFICIAL-LIST-of-credit-cards-and-which-score-they-provide  there are two credit unions which provide the standard  Equifax Fico 8 score with a checking account, namely

Elements Financial FCU        and      Langley FCU

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.