Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where else for free TU score?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Where else for free TU score?

I actually don't care about the score but just something that will show my balance. My Discover statement cut last week. It hasn't updated on Creditwise, Credit Karma, Annual credit Report and CreditCheck total since March. Equifx and Experian are showing my April statement but not Transunion. I was looking to pull it again tomorrow to see if there is an update yet instead of waiting a week for Credit Karma and credit wise.

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Where else for free TU score?

WalletHub.

You'll get daily updates to your TU report every morning around 6AM.  Best part of course is that it's free.

Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

You can get a free TU report daily, directly from TU. True Indenity is a TU site (just like credit check total is an Experian site)

https://www.trueidentity.com

You can refresh your report every day for free. I’ve been using it for a while and just realized they have an app too.

Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks! I joined both.

I'm ready for a mini-ap spree and Discover and TU is taking way too long.

Message 4 of 8
credit2019
New Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

You can get a free TU report daily, directly from TU. True Indenity is a TU site (just like credit check total is an Experian site)

You can refresh your report every day for free. I’ve been using it for a while and just realized they have an app too.

Is this FICO or FAKO?  Also does anyone know if Wallethub is FICO?

Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@credit2019 wrote:

Is this FICO or FAKO?  Also does anyone know if Wallethub is FICO?

WalletHub is TU VS 3.0 just like the majority of free sites.  Use WalletHub for the daily reports and that's it, never their score.

Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I actually don't care about the score but just something that will show my balance. My Discover statement cut last week. It hasn't updated on Creditwise, Credit Karma, Annual credit Report and CreditCheck total since March. Equifx and Experian are showing my April statement but not Transunion. I was looking to pull it again tomorrow to see if there is an update yet instead of waiting a week for Credit Karma and credit wise.

In the future I'd be careful about using ACR just to see whether a particular bureau has updated its database on a particular card.  You only get one ACR report a year, and it's better to reserve it for when something deeply worrying may be wrong with the report, or when you need to see soft pulls or Trended Data.

It'd be different if there weren't so many free tools out there that permit frequent pulls of one's credit report.

As far as timing, it's not strange for any particular bureau to take a full week to update its database, and it can take even longer if it is happening around a federal holiday.  I have never quite understood why it can't be done in 24 hours, when presumably all updates are done electronically, but there it is.

Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks all! So this website is the only one to actually update my Discovr utilization and balances! Apparently, I was watching all the others for nothing!

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.