cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where to Find Accurate Age of Accounts (AaoA, AoOA, AoYA etc)

tag
Girlzilla88
Valued Contributor

Re: Where to Find Accurate Age of Accounts (AaoA, AoOA, AoYA etc)

@Anonymous   Thank you for the feedback too and @Anonymous    And so it's not when the account was opened but the 1st of the Month that that card was opened?!    So if the Card was accepted on the 11th of November for example I would calculate it Nov 1st -1 month or Nov-11th-1 month.?!      then Dec 1st would start the 2nd month right?

Message 11 of 16
thornback
Senior Contributor

@Girlzilla88 wrote:

@Anonymous   Thank you for the feedback too and @Anonymous    And so it's not when the account was opened but the 1st of the Month that that card was opened?!    So if the Card was accepted on the 11th of November for example I would calculate it Nov 1st -1 month or Nov-11th-1 month.?!      then Dec 1st would start the 2nd month right?

Age starts at 0. 

So in your scenario with a nov 11th open date, Nov.1 would be 0 months old and Dec. 1 would be 1 month old, Jan 1 would be 2 months, and so forth. 

Personal Aphorism:"Forget What You Feel, Remember What You Deserve"
Starting FICO 8s | 09/2017: EX 641 ✦ EQ 634 ✦ TU 647
Current FICO 8s | 04/2022: EX 796 ✦ EQ 793 ✦ TU 790
Current FICO 9s | 04/2022: EX 790 ✦ EQ 788 ✦ TU 782
2022 Goal Score | 800s

My AAoA:
4.6 years not incl. AU / 4.9 years incl. AU
My AoOA: 9.2 years not incl. AU / 11.2 years incl. AU
Inquiries: EX 0/12 ✦ EQ 0/12 ✦ TU 0/12
Report Status: Clean
Garden Status:  

Without patience, we will learn less in life. We will see less. We will feel less. We will hear less. Ironically, rush and more usually mean less.
Message 12 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Absolutely correct.
Message 13 of 16
Girlzilla88
Valued Contributor

@thornback    Ok thank you so much!    I thought that was the case but I couldn't remember if I read someone said it's 1 month beginning of that month or not but that clears that up XD

Message 14 of 16
cashorcharge
Community Leader
Super Contributor

FWIW, I remember seeing this a long time ago and saved it in my browser favorites.  Someone here was talking about a spreadsheet and then someone else suggested this site.  It's all manual and doesn't save it for you to keep going but sorta handy...

https://aaoa-calculator.org

Message 15 of 16
Girlzilla88
Valued Contributor

@cashorcharge     Cool

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.