Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where to get credit score?

tag
Superduper2014
Frequent Contributor

Where to get credit score?

What is the least expensive way to get your FICO scores these days?

Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Where to get credit score?

Depends on what info you want...credit check total is good

Message 2 of 16
Superduper2014
Frequent Contributor

FICO for TU and Experian

Message 3 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Creditscorecard.com gets you a free Experian credit score.
Message 4 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

creditchecktotal.com 7 day free trial $1
Message 5 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
creditchecktotal.com 7 day free trial $1

How often can you do that anyway? I did it a while back.

Message 6 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

I highly suggest the Experian membership ($4.99 first month, then $24.99). It is updated daily, and much faster than Equifax and TU. You can also see EQ and TU reports for free (one time only, whenever you decide to within that 30 days). Also, it is able to show all kinds of FICO scores; older ones and mortgage, car loan etc.

https://www.experian.com/

Message 7 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

For that $4.99 the first month, can you also see EQ and TU? Or only once you make the first $24.99?
Message 8 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I highly suggest the Experian membership ($4.99 first month, then $24.99). It is updated daily, and much faster than Equifax and TU. You can also see EQ and TU reports for free (one time only, whenever you decide to within that 30 days). Also, it is able to show all kinds of FICO scores; older ones and mortgage, car loan etc.

https://www.experian.com/

Experian offers a slim version plan of $4.99 with score and credit lock... Why do so many not see that under membership? They may run the full plan for $4.99 for the first month but if you just want the lock and score it's $4.99 every month. I'm able to lock EQ, TU but Experian wants a fee for their lock because it's special. Smiley LOL

CC.png

Message 9 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Superduper2014 wrote:

What is the least expensive way to get your FICO scores these days?

The least expensive method is to get your monthly FICO 8 and report from Experian here:

https://www.creditscore.com/

It is free.  Free monthly scores from the other two bureaus can be obtained via credit cards.  (TU at Barclays, BOA , and others.  EQ at Citi.)

Free reports from TU and EQ can be obtained at Credit Karma.

If you ever want to get all three scores and reports at the same time, the $1 trial at CCT is almost free.

There are other fairly low cost options, but the ones I just outlined are the cheapest, which is what you indicated you wanted.

Message 10 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.