Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where to get free Equifax score?

tag
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Where to get free Equifax score?

And Langley actually emails you that your score has updatedSmiley Happy . I 🖤 LangleySmiley Happy
Message 11 of 16
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
And Langley actually emails you that your score has updatedSmiley Happy . I 🖤 LangleySmiley Happy

Yes they are an excellent credit union.

Although they broke my heart when they added balance transfer fees and cash advance fees to their Select Platinum card.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 701 TU 704 EX 685

Message 12 of 16
ClevelandIndians
Established Member

Although it’s only a regular EQ FICO 8, I’ve been periodically doing the UpLift prequalify on southwest or united vacations sites. Go through the process of selecting a vacation and when you get to the end you can prequalify for monthly payments and once you go through the soft pull process there’s a link to view your credit score disclosure. It has always matched my EQ FICO 8.

Message 13 of 16
OmarR
Established Contributor

For Langley, do you have to have a credit product to receive an Equifax score?

Or is membership all you need?

EQ=850   EX=845   TU=843       0/24       UTIL=$1    AZEO

Message 14 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
Also what is the cheapest 3 bureau score? Are myFICO and Experian my only options?

Experian's monthly subscription is less costly than MyFICO's but MF provides a much wider range of credit scores.  Also its possible to sign up for a $1 10-day trial membership at Experian , get two pulls within the 10 day period then cancel the subscription.

I don't think that works anymore. (2 pulls in 10 days). CCT use to be its own site with very detailed reports. Almost as detailed as annualcreditreport. Its always been an Experian product but a few months ago Experian  transitioned it to look exactly like the Experian  site. The reports are prettier and more graphical but lack the detail of the old site.

The offer is also different. You can't  pull a second 3 bureau report before the trial expires. At least I have been unable to find any way. I hope I'm wrong about that.

You can still go from trial, to free, back to another trial, right away so you can get about 3 reports a month for $3.

Message 15 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@OmarR The link that someone posted earlier (https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/General-Credit-Topics/UNOFFICIAL-LIST-of-credit-cards-and-which-sco...) says that for Langley CU you need to have a card with them in order to get the score.

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.