cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where to see SPs other than actual credit report?

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Highlighted
Super Contributor

Where to see SPs other than actual credit report?

Aside from getting a true credit report sent to you from one of the 3 bureaus, is there any other way to see your SPs?  I have not seen this info provided with any monitoring software like WH, CK, CS, CCT, etc.  It would be nice to see who's checking out my file and how often and you can only order so many real credit reports to see this.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Where to see SPs other than actual credit report?

Can't.

I once had an interest in seeing it but really I decided it doesn't matter: can control what they see if I care to and I can't control when they're going to review my file, so I don't worry about it.

Order a report, or if you need to dispute something you will see them as well.

        
Message 2 of 5
Highlighted
Super Contributor

That's sort of what I figured. 

It's not something I really care about monitoring over a long timeline, but it would be interesting to know periodically how many times my current creditors are hitting me with SPs.  Of course, regardless of what those numbers are they don't really matter and can't be changed.  I get that part.

Message 3 of 5
Established Contributor

You can see soft pulls if you file a dispute. You can dispute a phone number or something else trivial. It seems like my credit reports always have phone numbers that are one digit off or that I have no recollection of.

I think Equifax has some sort of a service that allows you to pull unlimited reports that include soft pulls. It's probably pretty expensive.

Message 4 of 5
Highlighted
Legendary Contributor

Order your yearly freeby from annualcreditreport.com.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.