Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which FICO product do you use?

tag
tayloreat713
New Contributor

Which FICO product do you use?

I'm working on improving my FICO score in order to purchase a house. Which product did/do you have? The monthly subscription or the one time report for $60.00?
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Which FICO product do you use?

Forget the one time report.  What you could do is sign up for the quarterly subscription and then cancel.  You've just saved $30.

Message 2 of 11
tayloreat713
New Contributor

That's what I thought but this credit repair guy said he needed the report thats $60 in order to provide his recommendations....?
Message 3 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@tayloreat713 wrote:
That's what I thought but this credit repair guy said he needed the report thats $60 in order to provide his recommendations....?

Well I recommend you order the report and forward it to them unless you want to pay an extra $30 for no reason.

Message 4 of 11
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Why get a credit repair guy? You can do it on your own. Theres more than enough info here to tackle any credit problems. Start threads and ask questions. And read read read.........

Helpful hint. You can ask many questions in 1 thread. You'll get better responces that cover everything.

Message 5 of 11
tayloreat713
New Contributor

BELIEVE ME!! I'd prefer to do this on my own and with the help of people like you in these forums. At times I feel like I'm making improvements and other times my goal is sooo far away...😔
Message 6 of 11
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@firemedic

EXACTLY!

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 7 of 11
tayloreat713
New Contributor

The advice I've been getting on these forums are great!! I'll be putting them into action and doing this on my own. Paying someone 100 per month can go towards my debt.
Thanks!!
Message 8 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@tayloreat713 wrote:
The advice I've been getting on these forums are great!! I'll be putting them into action and doing this on my own. Paying someone 100 per month can go towards my debt.
Thanks!!

Right!  Good choice.

Likewise, if you are paying anything more than a couple bucks a months for credit monitoring tools, I would scrap those as well.  For example if you are paying $30/mo for the myFICO Ultimate tool, I would scrap that and use free tools to pull your reports and scores.  Funnel that $30 per month toward paying off your debt.

Message 9 of 11
tayloreat713
New Contributor

Awesome! Will do!

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.