cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which Report Will They Pull, Part 2

tag
phumanr
Frequent Contributor

Re: Good Cards that pull Trans Union or Equifax?

Thanks for the information! 

Message 61 of 197
Curious_George2
Valued Contributor

Re: Which Report Will They Pull, Part II

Elan Financial Services pulled TU for me, in California. @ChargedUp reports they consistently pull TU in Southern California, not the EX currently shown in the table.

Message 62 of 197
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

@Curious_George2 wrote:

Elan Financial Services pulled TU for me, in California. @ChargedUp reports they consistently pull TU in Southern California, not the EX currently shown in the table.

Thanks for the note @Curious_George2 

@ChargedUp actually had a post from DEC that it was an EX hit so maybe Elan has transitioned from EX to TU, @ChargedUp is not in southern CA, or it was a typo. I can't confirm which it would be so I've added TU for CA as well just in case. If @ChargedUp shares that the EX post was an error then I'll certain remove it --- Elan Max Cash in CA 

Message 63 of 197
ChargedUp
Senior Contributor

@credit_is_crack wrote:

@Curious_George2 wrote:

Thanks for the note @Curious_George2 

@ChargedUp actually had a post from DEC that it was an EX hit so maybe Elan has transitioned from EX to TU, @ChargedUp is not in southern CA, or it was a typo. I can't confirm which it would be so I've added TU for CA as well just in case. If @ChargedUp shares that the EX post was an error then I'll certain remove it --- Elan Max Cash in CA 

Honestly, at this point the inquiry has fallen off (I picked up my first Elan card 3/2017.), so I can't do a hard verify but I seem to remember that they hit EX for the app at that time. Since then they've always wanted TU for CLI's (Even though it's a SP, I had to thaw it.) and my MaxCash app hit TU. At this point, I'd say Elan is more reliably using TU FWIW. All apps have been with a Southern CA address.

Message 64 of 197
Goos
Regular Contributor

I can do my 2021 cards for Ohio . Might help someone

Comenity

3/21 Caesars Rewards Visa-pre app pop up-EQ $2800

3/21 Sportsman's Guides Visa- pre app pop up- no hp $3300

Synchrony

6/21 Venmo Visa mailed pre-approval (never showed in app )- TU deenied because of sagestream lock.  Never went a tried again.

7/21 Rakuten Visa - email pre-approval-TU(unlocked sagestream prior ) $2500

11/21 Sam's Club Plus membership MasterCard- emailed an "invitation" to apply with special statement credit promo-TU 3500$

GS

8/21 Apple Card - No HP soft pulled TU for approval accepted several days later forgetting my report had refroze . $2100

Cardless

9/21 Cavilers MasterCard by Cardless-Ex $5000

Amex

9/21 Amex Blue Cash-Ex denied

Cap One

10/21 Capital One Walmart MasterCard- used pre-approval link - Ex only as EQ and TU were frozen and not thinking they like all three . Still approved. $3000

Hope this helps anyone in Ohio 

Message 65 of 197
IaBoy62
Established Contributor

@credit_is_crack BMO Harris pulled TU for me in KS

Message 66 of 197
jasonbourne84
Frequent Contributor

Applied and approved today for:

• Citibank Custom Cash MC. They pulled EQ only. They showed me my EQ BANKCARD 8 score (not the regular EQ8). I live in Minnesota. 

Message 67 of 197
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

@Goos wrote:

I can do my 2021 cards for Ohio . Might help someone

Comenity

3/21 Caesars Rewards Visa-pre app pop up-EQ $2800

3/21 Sportsman's Guides Visa- pre app pop up- no hp $3300

Synchrony

6/21 Venmo Visa mailed pre-approval (never showed in app )- TU deenied because of sagestream lock.  Never went a tried again.

7/21 Rakuten Visa - email pre-approval-TU(unlocked sagestream prior ) $2500

11/21 Sam's Club Plus membership MasterCard- emailed an "invitation" to apply with special statement credit promo-TU 3500$

GS

8/21 Apple Card - No HP soft pulled TU for approval accepted several days later forgetting my report had refroze . $2100

Cardless

9/21 Cavilers MasterCard by Cardless-Ex $5000

Amex

9/21 Amex Blue Cash-Ex denied

Cap One

10/21 Capital One Walmart MasterCard- used pre-approval link - Ex only as EQ and TU were frozen and not thinking they like all three . Still approved. $3000

Hope this helps anyone in Ohio 

Thanks for the data points @Goos 

Message 68 of 197
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

@IaBoy62 wrote:

@credit_is_crack BMO Harris pulled TU for me in KS

Thanks @IaBoy62 

Message 69 of 197
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

@jasonbourne84 wrote:

Applied and approved today for:

• Citibank Custom Cash MC. They pulled EQ only. They showed me my EQ BANKCARD 8 score (not the regular EQ8). I live in Minnesota. 

Thanks @jasonbourne84 and Congrats on your approval! 

Message 70 of 197
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.