cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which Report Will They Pull, Part II

Back2Reality
Frequent Contributor

Re: Which Report Will They Pull, Part II

@credit_is_crack 

2021 apps (Pennsylvania)

 

• credit one 5% cash back visa EX (preapproval)

• express (comenity) SP / SCT
• penfed visa pcr EQ 8 (snail mail preapproved for Pathfinder; app'd and they countered with $3,5k PCR)

• lowes store (syncb) TU (preapproval first)

• nordstrom visa (td bank) EX 8
• care credit (syncb) TU (preapproval first)

• amazon store (syncb) TU and EX (double pull)*

• jcrew (comenity) EQ 8 (SCT never worked; but SL is high at $1,200)

 

preapproval = I preapp'd those apps (SP) and only app'd if I was given a preapproval (then HP)

* I was denied 3 times over 2 years for Amazon store card. I guess fourth time is a charm! (Syncb was not IIB) 




Recent INQs:




GOALS 2021:
• [___] $75k revolving CL
• [_X_] Apple Card (too sexy not to have)
• [___] AZEO enforced
• [___] Build Emergency fund to 2x monthly
• [___] FICO 8 670: [___]EX [___]TU [__X__]EQ
Message 51 of 75
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

Re: Which Report Will They Pull, Part II


@Back2Reality wrote:

@credit_is_crack 

2021 apps (Pennsylvania)

 

• credit one 5% cash back visa EX (preapproval)

• express (comenity) SP / SCT
• penfed visa pcr EQ 8 (snail mail preapproved for Pathfinder; app'd and they countered with $3,5k PCR)

• lowes store (syncb) TU (preapproval first)

• nordstrom visa (td bank) EX 8
• care credit (syncb) TU (preapproval first)

• amazon store (syncb) TU and EX (double pull)*

• jcrew (comenity) EQ 8 (SCT never worked; but SL is high at $1,200)

 

preapproval = I preapp'd those apps (SP) and only app'd if I was given a preapproval (then HP)

* I was denied 3 times over 2 years for Amazon store card. I guess fourth time is a charm! (Syncb was not IIB) 


Thanks for the data points @Back2Reality and Nice Job continuing the hunt for the Amazon card until you got it!!

Message 52 of 75
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

Re: Which Report Will They Pull, Part II

Grid Updated:

 

 

Message 53 of 75
BearsCubsOtters
Frequent Contributor

Re: Which Report Will They Pull, Part II


@credit_is_crack wrote:

Grid Updated:

 

 


@credit_is_crack 

 

This is uncharacteristic of you! 

 

creditiscrack.JPG

Message 54 of 75
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

Re: Which Report Will They Pull, Part II


@BearsCubsOtters wrote:

@credit_is_crack wrote:

Grid Updated:

 

 


@credit_is_crack 

 

This is uncharacteristic of you! 

 

creditiscrack.JPG


Smiley LOLSmiley Very Happy LOL @BearsCubsOtters I didn't even notice that, but I did update it! 

Message 55 of 75
BearsCubsOtters
Frequent Contributor

Re: Which Report Will They Pull, Part II


@credit_is_crack wrote:

@BearsCubsOtters wrote:

@credit_is_crack wrote:

Grid Updated:

 

 


@credit_is_crack 

 

This is uncharacteristic of you! 

 

creditiscrack.JPG


Smiley LOLSmiley Very Happy LOL @BearsCubsOtters I didn't even notice that, but I did update it! 


OMG yes!!! That was really bothering me LOL. I didn't even see that you got an Evergreen! Sorry to OP and others for derailing. 

Message 56 of 75
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

Re: Which Report Will They Pull, Part II

Grid Updated

 

Message 57 of 75
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

Re: Which Report Will They Pull, Part II

Grid Updated

 

Message 58 of 75
phumanr
Frequent Contributor

Good Cards that pull Trans Union or Equifax?

All,

Random question. Any good credit card issuers that pull mostly TU? Applying for new cards and getting nailed with EXP (a few good hits..FNBO Evergreen ($15K), AMEX $1K, Synch MC $2,800!).

Thanks,

Message 59 of 75
lgtwriter
Regular Contributor

Re: Good Cards that pull Trans Union or Equifax?

@phumanr Alliant Credit union pulls TU. They do a soft pull on equifax (sometimes) to open a banking account, but the credit cards pull TU

Message 60 of 75
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.