Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which credit monitoring site to use?

tag
Freakshow77
Valued Member

Which credit monitoring site to use?

I'm trying to monitor all 3 credit reports but there's so many sites to choose from. I know the scores these sites give are FAKOS but it would still be wise to monitor the reports?

Which site do you use and what do you think is the best site to monitor all 3?
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Quips
Regular Contributor

Re: Which credit monitoring site to use?

@Freakshow77 wrote:
I'm trying to monitor all 3 credit reports but there's so many sites to choose from. I know the scores these sites give are FAKOS but it would still be wise to monitor the reports?

I use USAA - it costs around $12 a month and you can pull all three credit reports daily. The scores are Plus scores (FAKO) but the value is in being able to get a daily report. I also use Scorewatch to monitor my EQ FICO score.

There is a comprehensive review and list of Credit Monitoring Sites on the stickies of this board.

FICO: EQ 769, TU 762 , EX ???

Message 2 of 7
namvet
Established Contributor

@Quips wrote:

@Freakshow77 wrote:

I use USAA - it costs around $12 a month and you can pull all three credit reports daily. The scores are Plus scores (FAKO) but the value is in being able to get a daily report. I also use Scorewatch to monitor my EQ FICO score.

There is a comprehensive review and list of Credit Monitoring Sites on the stickies of this board.

+1 USAA

Message 3 of 7
MountainHiker
Established Contributor

I use creditchecktotal.So far have been happy with their service.See all three credit bureau including fako scores.Any update to score and credit report or addition in accounts, deletion of account,inquiries are all reported and you will receive an alert via email. Can check your credit every day all pulls are soft pulls.Has help me rebuild my credit.They will discount their price to $14.95 per month. No contract and can cancel at any time.First 10 days is free trail period. If after free trail period you don't want the service just call in cancel and you are not charged. You can set date of debit from your credit/debit card.They are owned by Experian.  Hope that helps.

EQ-732FICO,EX-PLUS 740,TU-725FICO
Goal 750 Across

NFCU Signature Cash Rewards Visa, Chase Freedom Visa, Wells Fargo Visa Secured
Message 4 of 7
haoniukun
Established Member

Discover provides their users with such a service for 9.99/month.

Message 5 of 7
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

I'm partial to USAA due to the cost and the ability to pull all 3.

Here's a CMS guide for all other CMSs out  there:

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/General-Credit-Topics/Credit-Monitoring-Service-CMS-Guide/td-p/66254...

Message 6 of 7
marty56
Super Contributor

I like and use TrueCredit.  Monthly all 3 pulls and daily TU pulls.  They also show date of reporting which is great for trying to controls reported util.  I'm paying $9.95.

1/25/2021: FICO 850 EQ 848 TU 847 EX
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.