Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which free CMS is it?

tag
DaveSignal
Valued Contributor

Which free CMS is it?

I do already have EIDT, which shows the dates that each lender last reported.   I do, however, also remember a free service that shows a monthly calendar with estimated reporting dates for each lender.   For some reason, I cannot remember what this service is or how to get to this calender estimation feature.  It is probably either creditkarma, credit.com, creditsesame, or quizzle, but I have spent about 10 minutes now trying to find it and am frustated.

Does anyone else know what I am talking about?

EX:694 TU:744 EQ:777
Amex ED $19.5k - BoA Travel Rewards $15k - CSP $5k - SDFCU EMV $15k - NFCU goRewards $20k - Barclays Arrival $6.5k
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
DaveSignal
Valued Contributor

Re: Which free CMS is it?

nevermind, i found it myself.  it was creditkarma.  I'm surprised that no one recognized this.

Amex ED $19.5k - BoA Travel Rewards $15k - CSP $5k - SDFCU EMV $15k - NFCU goRewards $20k - Barclays Arrival $6.5k
Message 2 of 9
guiness56
Epic Contributor

Message 3 of 9
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

@DaveSignal wrote:

I'm surprised that no one recognized this.

You replied 1.5 hours after posting your thread.  If you need an answer in less than a day a discussion forum is the wrong tool for the job.

i use CK quite a bit and I'm not aware of the feature.

Message 4 of 9
burghpa
Regular Contributor

After seeing several threads about CK, I decided to check them out.  I really don't like their  AAOA calcuation, I guess they only take into consideration open accounts.

I  tried their Simulator, and I am stuck at same score  even after a significant variants.

2013 Feb EQ: 550 | 2017 Feb EQ: 722

Message 5 of 9
wHiTeSoL
Valued Contributor

I talked about this in a thread earlier this year and someone chimed in that they tested the CK calander and it wasn't accurate at all. Smiley Sad

Message 6 of 9
DaveSignal
Valued Contributor

@takeshi74 wrote:

DaveSignal wrote:

I'm surprised that no one recognized this.

You replied 1.5 hours after posting your thread.  If you need an answer in less than a day a discussion forum is the wrong tool for the job.

i use CK quite a bit and I'm not aware of the feature.

My comment was related to the fact that I answered my own question... which was a pretty basic question about free credit monitoring services.  

Welcome to myFICO forums.  Simple credit questions nearly always generate a few answers in less than a day here.   People usually jump on it.  A post with something like, "look at what I got approved for!" or "which free CMS do you use?" will usually get some responses in less than 10 minutes.  You may not be used to this kind of traffic on the forums you have previously frequented. If you keep hanging around here you will start to notice the difference.

Just out of curiosity though, what other tool would you use to ask a bunch of frequent users of credit monitoring services about a feature and get a faster answer?

Personally, I think these forums are the best tool.

Here is the CK feature that you are not yet aware of: https://www.creditkarma.com/alerts

Message 7 of 9
DaveSignal
Valued Contributor

wHiTeSoL wrote:

I talked about this in a thread earlier this year and someone chimed in that they tested the CK calander and it wasn't accurate at all. :smileysad:

I seems to be within a few days of the actual reporting dates.  I actually track the date reported for each of my creditors and didn't really need this calendar, I just couldn't remember which service offered it.

Message 8 of 9
wHiTeSoL
Valued Contributor

@DaveSignal wrote:

wHiTeSoL wrote:

I talked about this in a thread earlier this year and someone chimed in that they tested the CK calander and it wasn't accurate at all. :smileysad:

I seems to be within a few days of the actual reporting dates.  I actually track the date reported for each of my creditors and didn't really need this calendar, I just couldn't remember which service offered it.

Smiley Happy

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.