Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who hacked the Comenity site?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Who hacked the Comenity site?

Well it’s a one months schedule if you include Wayfair - I’ve been getting increases on VS and Wayfair on two month intervals, but alternating so there’s an increase on VS one month, and Wayfair the next. I’ve only had Overstock for 3 weeks so that’s not happening yet.

This thread has a lot of Comenity experiences. The first reply has my results.

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Card-Applications/Comenity-CLI-HP-SP-Data-Points/m-p/5533312
Message 21 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Comenity Store Cards

Has anyone been having an issue logging into store brand Comenity cards? For the past 2 days all is I’m receiving is error messages containing proxy failed to connect to server. This is happening on both my laptop and my phone.
Message 22 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Comenity Store Cards

Yup getting the same message.

Message 23 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Would totally be my luck! I was paying one of them off today lol. Plus, I’m an over thinker, so I was thinking someone like hacked or put a virus in my server, phew!
Message 24 of 27
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

I can access the IKEA visa site .
EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 25 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Been working fine for me since 11pm last night.
Message 26 of 27
ocheosa
Valued Contributor

Yeah, I'm also unable to login to overstock. Message "TIme Out. Action Cannot Be Completed..."

HA! They've also added a notification to the phone system. Rough times. Smiley Very Happy

Get it together Comenity, I need to access my DD CLI denial letter ! Smiley Tongue

[4/23] Scores 8/9: 700-800s. Util: 1%. Inq/12: EQ 0, EX 5, TU 1. AoOA=14.8y, AoYA=9m.
TCL $618K: Personal $512K, Business $106K.
Message 27 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.