Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Who here uses iDine?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Who here uses iDine?

I was curious how many folks here use iDine?  It is a rewards network program which restaurants have to sign up for.  You register your credit cards with the iDine site and if you spend enough you get 15% of each total bill (tip included).  Once you accumulate it will send you preloaded AMEX gift cards to which I then register that cc number and then get the same 15% in restaurants using the iDine AMEX gift card.

This has been a no brainer for me and was curious what others had to say about the program.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Who here uses iDine?

Huh.

It's actually part of a larger network, https://www.rewardsnetwork.com/earn/

While I'd probably opt for iDine personally might be options for others... interesting my local bar (which actually has good food at it too) is on it.  Has the service changed where you're regularly dining and/or encouraged you to try new restaurants?

        
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Revelate wrote:

Huh.

It's actually part of a larger network, https://www.rewardsnetwork.com/earn/

While I'd probably opt for iDine personally might be options for others... interesting my local bar (which actually has good food at it too) is on it.  Has the service changed where you're regularly dining and/or encouraged you to try new restaurants?

So far is has been just like SkyMiles Dining with Delta.  It emails from time to time but it is only suggestive and never any hint of stop spending xyz amount in one place and spread it around type stuff.  They will only let you have your CC # on one rewards program so currently I have nothing extra building to Delta SkyMiles but I have that over 300K anyway.

For us all the places we frequent, and when there are multiple hours stays, is on this program.

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I (tried to) use something similar called Mogl. Looks like iDine has a bit more participating establishments, though! Too bad only one of the places I and s/o regularly go to participate in iDine and Mogl, and it's the one where it's hard to get anything low carb.Smiley Sad

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.