Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why Must Experian Give Me So Much Trouble

tag
ScoreSizzle
Frequent Contributor

Why Must Experian Give Me So Much Trouble

Trying to get a temp lift on my "fozen" account but out of all the bureaus, Experian is giving me the run around. 

Besides online and mailing my info in, has anybody had success with calling? Online keeps telling me my info is wrong and with calling I can't seem to get in contact with a human.

TIA.  

Cap1 Quicksilver || Amex BCP || Discover IT || Chase FU || BofA Travel || FNB Omaha Platinum Visa
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Why Must Experian Give Me So Much Trouble

877.284.7942 -> option2 -> option1 -> option1 -> human
Message 2 of 12
ScoreSizzle
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
877.284.7942 -> option2 -> option1 -> option1 -> human

If this works for me... You my friend just got youfself some Starbucks on me, LOL! Unless you like more fu-fu coffe spots. 

Thank you! 

Cap1 Quicksilver || Amex BCP || Discover IT || Chase FU || BofA Travel || FNB Omaha Platinum Visa
Message 3 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm not a picky coffee drinker, even instant coffee will do. Smiley Happy

It will work, it's the same way I cancel CCT, except for maybe mid morning, someone usually picks up within a few minutes if not immediately.

Message 4 of 12
ScoreSizzle
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

It will work, it's the same way I cancel CCT, except for maybe mid morning, someone usually picks up within a few minutes if not immediately.

Awesome! Will be calling tomorrow after my Dr. visit. 

Thank you again, sir! 

Message 5 of 12
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

This is my problem with Equihack. Never can i do anything onlineSmiley Sad. Ex is my favSmiley Wink
Message 6 of 12
ScoreSizzle
Frequent Contributor

They denied me on the phone. 

How in the HECK do I get denied about my own life? 

I can sign in and do it manually with EQ and TU, but EX?? Noooooo, lol. 

So frustrating. 

Message 7 of 12
ScoreSizzle
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Check your messages, sir. 

Message 8 of 12
calyx
Super Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
This is my problem with Equihack. Never can i do anything onlineSmiley Sad. Ex is my favSmiley Wink

Same.  EX is easy peasy, EQ is a nightmare (and 'fortunately' for me, the CRA everyone pulls for me).

I honestly think we all have "that one," whichever it may be.

Happy practitioner of AZE7or8or9or10 | Team Finances > FICO
Message 9 of 12
ScoreSizzle
Frequent Contributor

@calyx wrote:

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:

Same.  EX is easy peasy, EQ is a nightmare (and 'fortunately' for me, the CRA everyone pulls for me).

I honestly think we all have "that one," whichever it may be.

I had to get a new ID, now I have to wait for it to come in the mail and mail in ALL my info plus blood from my first born so they know the DNA is real, lol... either way, I now know that if someone wanted my info it's tough as hell to get it if I myself can't get it.

It was very frustrating at first, but I gotta do what I gotta do. 

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.