cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why are so many cards associated with P.O. Box in Omaha, Nebraska?

tag
SanDiegoCredit
New Contributor

Why are so many cards associated with P.O. Box in Omaha, Nebraska?

Does anyone know why P.O. Box 247001, Omaha, NE 68124-7001 is asscoated with many cards from different banks?

Credit Age:

Gardening.
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Why are so many cards associated with P.O. Box in Omaha, Nebraska?

Which institution is it an address for? It looks familiar. For instance US Bank and Elan share processing facilities because Elan is a subsidiary.

I think some credit unions also may share payment addresses, especially if they use Elan to issue their cards.
Message 2 of 6
TattnallTrio
Frequent Contributor

Most banks and credit unions "outsource" the creation and mailing of their new cards. I googled the address you provided and saw card mailer envelopes. 

Message 3 of 6
SanDiegoCredit
New Contributor

@TattnallTrio wrote:

Most banks and credit unions "outsource" the creation and mailing of their new cards. I googled the address you provided and saw card mailer envelopes. 

Indeed. This appears to be the case.  All the cards are manfuactured by speciality shops, and mailed out.  I don't know which company owns the po box, but WF, Cap1, Amex, and many more all have cards that originate there .

Here is a list of some card houses:  https://www.thomasnet.com/products/credit-cards-10712008-1.html

Credit Age:

Gardening.
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I thought you meant Payment address not originating address my bad.
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

FIrst Data Resources, now Fiserv, is located in Omaha and is a major processor for credit cards. They are located at 72nd and Pacific Street. 

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.