cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why did my GECRB inquiries disappear so soon?

tag
Rhaeny
Valued Contributor

Why did my GECRB inquiries disappear so soon?

Just today I did an app with Chase and was denied.  I pulled TU to see what was going on and mysteriously the JCP and Walmart inquiries from September were deleted.  Has anyone had this happen to them before?  They were there yesterday and today I pull and their gone.

I did not dispute them so that's not the reason.  As a matter of fact I haven't disputed anything this year.

tu.png

Major CC's - Barclay's ($5.5K) | Barclay's Sallie Mae MC ($5K) | DCU ($7.5K) | Discover IT ($1.4K) | Genisys Visa ($1.4K) | NFCU Visa ($22K) | Navcheck ($15K) | Chase Freedom ($5K) | SDFCU Visa ($8K) | Amex BCP ($9.5K) | Amex Delta ($10K) |Store CC's| -Amazon ($4K) | Catherines ($850) | JCP ($4K) | Macy's ($1.7K) | Avenue ($850) | Victoria's Secret ($1.4K) | Walmart ($4.1K) | Paypal SC ($1.3K) | HSN ($2.5) | Sears ($2.6K) | Sams Club ($4.1K) |Goal|: Age with grace to 750 across the board |Last app|: 3/3/2014
Message 1 of 21
20 REPLIES 20
Vwaller72
Valued Member

Re: Why did my GECRB inquiries disappear so soon?

I have been having inquiries popping off and on my TU report for a few weeks now. It's the same 2-3 and they will be removed for 3-4 days then reappear only to disappear again soon after. It's really weird.
Current scores EX: 678 (lender pull), MyFICO TU: 696 & EQ: 664
Message 2 of 21
danielodonoll
New Contributor

You have a whats called split credit file

Because u have to many open and closed account the system only can register that many at the time

So what i does its getting rid of some information in your case are the inquiries

You should feel lucky about this since every time you apply the inquiries stay on transunion for like 3 months

Believe me i have the same thing only with transunion

Citi Bank X2/ 29k-USAA Amex/Mastercard 24k-PP Mastercard 20k_
WMDiscover 20k-PenFed X2/15k
Current Fico/EQ-765
Garden Time Day- 10
Remaining Days-170
Message 3 of 21
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 4 of 21
londonhogfan
Contributor

Do you check your credit daily? if so, which service do you use?

I'll be in the garden... FICO Score | TU-08: 732 in May 2013
Message 5 of 21
Rhaeny
Valued Contributor

@09Lexie wrote:
Darn it! Mine are still there!

Sorry Lexie....I know when someone else says something like this I go check too!

Major CC's - Barclay's ($5.5K) | Barclay's Sallie Mae MC ($5K) | DCU ($7.5K) | Discover IT ($1.4K) | Genisys Visa ($1.4K) | NFCU Visa ($22K) | Navcheck ($15K) | Chase Freedom ($5K) | SDFCU Visa ($8K) | Amex BCP ($9.5K) | Amex Delta ($10K) |Store CC's| -Amazon ($4K) | Catherines ($850) | JCP ($4K) | Macy's ($1.7K) | Avenue ($850) | Victoria's Secret ($1.4K) | Walmart ($4.1K) | Paypal SC ($1.3K) | HSN ($2.5) | Sears ($2.6K) | Sams Club ($4.1K) |Goal|: Age with grace to 750 across the board |Last app|: 3/3/2014
Message 6 of 21
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

It's okay Rhaeny. TU has by far the most inq's due to my love affair with GE last year. Luckily, they are all at 6 mos + now (the majority of them) just Discover.
Message 7 of 21
Rhaeny
Valued Contributor

@londonhogfan wrote:

Do you check your credit daily? if so, which service do you use?

Well not exactly do I check daily but at least a couple of times per week.  I have USAA, Equifax, Experian and TU.  I signed up at their main sites - Experian.com, Equifax.com & Transunion.com.  I know its an overkill but when I was in serious rebuild mode last year I heavlily used these.  It might be time to get rid of these and just keep USAA.

Message 8 of 21
danielodonoll
New Contributor

We all need to check our credit just in case u know. Good luck though RhaenySmiley Happy

Citi Bank X2/ 29k-USAA Amex/Mastercard 24k-PP Mastercard 20k_
WMDiscover 20k-PenFed X2/15k
Current Fico/EQ-765
Garden Time Day- 10
Remaining Days-170
Message 9 of 21
mojobones89
Contributor

where did you check this?

Message 10 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.