cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will Revolving Account report a -$29 and show on CR?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Will Revolving Account report a -$29 and show on CR?

Question for my fellow MFer’s - I have a card that currently has a -$29. Will it report like that or just show $0
17 REPLIES 17
Pikaboo-icu
Valued Contributor

Re: Will Revolving Account report a -$29 and show on CR?

Every time I've had a negative(well positive)(no negative) whatever,  balance, it reported as zero. 

Message 2 of 18
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

$0
Message 3 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Reporting a negative balance is gonna cost you about 25 points.
Message 4 of 18
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Reporting a negative balance is gonna cost you about 25 points.

So about 1 point per $?

Message 5 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Huh? If negitve balances don't report as such, than how could reporting as a negitve balances cost any points? If all accounts are zero, sure that will cost some points. It will report as zero and impact your credit the same as any other zero balance. I'm I missing something here?
Message 6 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Huh? If negitve balances don't report as such, than how could reporting as a negitve balances cost any points? If all accounts are zero, sure that will cost some points. It will report as zero and impact your credit the same as any other zero balance. I'm I missing something here?

The OP wanted to know if negative balances reported as a negative balance or simply $0.

If you're referring to OM and LTL, they are just messin' around Smiley Wink

Message 7 of 18
RonM21
Valued Contributor

As they all said, it will be $0. The other two are joking lol. You should be good.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 8 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Pefect Old Man! I'm looking to blow my CR to pieces as quickly as possible. I'm maxing everything out and bouncing out! Holla! 

Message 9 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@BrutalBodyShots
Yes, I was referring to Oldmans post. I realize Oldman likely knows better, but not all the kids reading will. Allways good to have some clarification.
That and the fact that some times I'm really am missing something.
Message 10 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.