Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will this effect my credit greatly?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Will this effect my credit greatly?

Alright! No wonder why my score never goes up.. I remember when it remained at 700 for a year or two...  never going below or above.

Finally, it went up a bit because I opened a new account. I hope this will help me increase it. )^^

Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

One more thing, I made a payment of $15 for both prior to creating this thread.  I can't make another payment? Because I would like to pay sears and amazon now to do what you suggested.Or I have to wait until the next statement?

Message 12 of 14
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

One more thing, I made a payment of $15 for both prior to creating this thread.  I can't make another payment? Because I would like to pay sears and amazon now to do what you suggested.Or I have to wait until the next statement?

I know some creditors wil only allow a certain number of payments per billing cycle through their website.

An option is to set up online bill pay through your bank and "push" a payment to whoever you want as many times throughout the month as you desire.

From a BK years ago to:
EX - 9/09 pulled by lender 802, EQ - 2/11-816, TU - 2/11-782

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem".

Message 13 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

They do allow me to pay on their website. So I should go ahead and pay that $261 that owe for sears and I don't know how much I owe to amazon yet. I am going to do the math for that one.

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.