Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wireless Credit Check

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wireless Credit Check

I am with Sprint but am looking into switching over to T-Mobile.  At the moment my Credit score is 664.  Should this be high enough to get an account without a deposit or if so how much do you think it would end up costing me.  Thanks to all in advance for your time
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Migraine
New Contributor

Re: Wireless Credit Check

I'm not certain about those cellular companies,but I was able to obtain with cricket communications with terrible scores & no money down.
Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

that is a+ score for cell phone companies.
Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't know about T-mobile but I was recently approved through Verizon for five lines with no deposit with a 664 score.
Message 4 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

btw, i am currently with sprint, have two lines, and they say i can have three more.  my reports were all in the high 500s when i signed on, and there was no deposit.  dont know about tmobile though.
Message 5 of 10
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Ayers80 wrote:
I am with Sprint but am looking into switching over to T-Mobile.  At the moment my Credit score is 664.  Should this be high enough to get an account without a deposit or if so how much do you think it would end up costing me.  Thanks to all in advance for your time

Do you know all of your FICO scores?
Message 6 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

The 664 I mentioned from EQ earlier I was just emailed that it is now 671 TU is 668 and EX is 674
Message 7 of 10
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Ayers80 wrote:
The 664 I mentioned from EQ earlier I was just emailed that it is now 671 TU is 668 and EX is 674

Well no matter which is pulled, you should get approved with no deposit.
Message 8 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

I forgot to ask earlier but was also wondering how many points would my score drop by switching and having them run the credit check.
Message 9 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have sprint also ...but just opened a T-mobil account for my son...Your score is okay!
On TC my FAKO scores take about a 6pt hit for an inq.
Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.