cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Would an SSL with PenFed be worth it? (No SSL trick)

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Would an SSL with PenFed be worth it? (No SSL trick)

@Cookiegrabber wrote:

@CGID:

We're not the same person

Argggghh.  I see that now.

I am still surprised that you have a credit score but also have an AAoA of 0 years 0 months.  Are you saying that you have no accounts of any kind on your reports?  (Closed or open?)  If you do have at least one account, on what month/year were your different accounts opened?  (Again, including closed accounts.)

Message 11 of 12
Cookiegrabber
Regular Contributor

Re: Would an SSL with PenFed be worth it? (No SSL trick)

@Anonymous wrote:

I am still surprised that you have a credit score but also have an AAoA of 0 years 0 months.  Are you saying that you have no accounts of any kind on your reports?  (Closed or open?)  If you do have at least one account, on what month/year were your different accounts opened?  (Again, including closed accounts.)

No problem, I think the thread necromancy got you really good. Smiley Happy

I did have a score and history a long time ago, but with military service in Korea, some years working there, and trying to keep building just my Korean credit score after getting back (I was hooked on a $200 AF card that came with unlimited use Priority Pass and annual $100 5-star hotel buffet coupon), my US history got wiped away. I finally did the math and realized I was losing $100-200/mo. in transaction fees, exchange rate differences, and wire fees so... yeah, that had to stop.

Just started rebuilding near the end of last April, hence why I was at 0 years 0 months with no score (this thread is from last May if you haven't checked yet, haha). I'm now at 8 months AAoA with the oldest account at 9 months and real FICO scores, but that's without the Cash Magnet hitting CBs so it'll rewind to 0Y 6M soon.

Hope I haven't confused you even more! lol

Starting Scores: No Scores (03/2018)
Current Scores: 779 - 789 (08/2023)
Goal Scores: 780 across the board

Current Total Credit Limit: $109,900 (08/2023)
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.