Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Would it all come off?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Would it all come off?

I have one more account that I need to send out a PFD for.  I had a student loan 7 years ago, DOFD was about 5 years ago.  It's one loan, but it shows up as 3 trade lines- I suppose because the loan was dispursed over 3 semesters.  Since then it was sent to one collections agency and then to another.  So there are 2 different CAs on my credt reports.  So I send the PFD to the CA that holds the debt now right?  If I send them the PFD would that remove the TL from the original loan and the original CA?
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
sl
Established Contributor

Re: Would it all come off?

When you send the PDF letter be sure to include all three tradelines.
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Could someone tell me where I need to go to make a post?  It looks like this is only replying to a post, but I would like to make my own post and can't figure out where to do it.  Can you tell I'm new at this?

Message 3 of 5
sl
Established Contributor

Good morning. Go to the message board that lits the messages and click on new message and type away.
Message 4 of 5
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

workingonit wrote:
Could someone tell me where I need to go to make a post?  It looks like this is only replying to a post, but I would like to make my own post and can't figure out where to do it.  Can you tell I'm new at this?

Welcome to the FICO Forums!  I noticed you seem to be having some trouble posting. It is possible to edit your own post if you have posted an incomplete message. To edit your post, go to the post. To the right you'll see "Options." Click on "Options" and select "Edit Message" from the drop-down menu.  If you have accidentally posted a duplicate message, you can use the “Report Abuse to a Moderator” link to asking the moderation team to remove one for you. To find this link, go to the duplicate post, click on "Options," then select "Report Abuse to a Moderator" from the drop-down menu. If you need any help with anything, let me know.  Thanks for your contribution to the FICO Forums!
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.