Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wow!! My Fico Equifax went up by 46 points in one month

tag
Slab
Frequent Contributor

Wow!! My Fico Equifax went up by 46 points in one month

Well, I had to share the news with someone and I figured I would share it with the great people that have been helping me to improve my credit scores. Last month, my Equifax Fico was 683 and
I checked today and it is 729! My last baddie fell off and I feel like a new man. I thought it would fall off in November but it fell off early. Thank God and all of you guys good advice, I can buy a house now. This is a great feeling.

Equifax FICO 781, Transunion FICO 821, Experian FICO 807,

810 goal on all three by 3-1-2015
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Angko
Regular Contributor

Re: Wow!! My Fico Equifax went up by 46 points in one month

@Slab wrote:

Well, I had to share the news with someone and I figured I would share it with the great people that have been helping me to improve my credit scores. Last month, my Equifax Fico was 683 and
I checked today and it is 729! My last baddie fell off and I feel like a new man. I thought it would fall off in November but it fell off early. Thank God and all of you guys good advice, I can buy a house now. This is a great feeling.

Wow! Congratz! Make sure to check also the other 2 CRAs (TU and EX).

Current MyFico Scores as of Dec 2013: Fico EQ: 768 | Fico EX: 775 | Fico TU: 744
*** CSP: 5000 | BoA MC: 6400 | BoA Travel Rewards: 5000 | City TYP: 6500 | Discover IT: 7800 | Amex BSP: 6000 | Amex PRG: NPSL | Macys: 1500 ***
Message 2 of 6
CreditJunkie917
Frequent Contributor

Congrats!!!

Amex PRG(NPSL), Amex BCE($5K), Amex Hilton($1K), NavCheck ($15K), NFCU CR Siggy($20K), USAA Amex($7K), USAA World MC($7K), CSP($2.3K), Chase Marriott($1.8K), Care Credit($2.5K), Cap1 QS($3.5K), VS($500), Cap1 Secure($200) Starting Scores(Jan 2013): FICO EQ: 643, TU: 552, EX: 567 Current Scores(Sept. 2016): FICO EQ: 672, TU: 703(?), EX: 682 In the Garden FOR-EV-ER!!!!! Cards and goals achieved! Let's grow and mature these babies!!!
Message 3 of 6
myjourney
Super Contributor

@Slab wrote:

That's wonderful news bravo 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 4 of 6
TheBrules
Valued Member

Congrats! I have several baddies that will be dropping off in the next year, I can't wait! 

Starting Score: EX: ? / EQ: 565 / TU: ?
Current Score: EX: 655 / EQ: 675 / TU: 565
Goal Score: EX: 700 / EQ: 700 / TU: 700

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 5 of 6
Slab
Frequent Contributor

You will be surprised as to how high your score will jump once you have a clean credit report.

Equifax FICO 781, Transunion FICO 821, Experian FICO 807,

810 goal on all three by 3-1-2015
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.