Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yes! I see some things working.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes! I see some things working.

I disputed two accounts through Experian online. They had bad dates and and incorrect amounts. I just a responce today (three days later) and both have been deleted. I have letters going out tomarrow to TU and EQ. I don't know how this helped my score cause I havn't bought one for EX.  Thanks Everyone. I'm giddy!

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Yes! I see some things working.

Rockjock wrote:
I disputed two accounts through Experian online. They had bad dates and and incorrect amounts. I just a responce today (three days later) and both have been deleted. I have letters going out tomarrow to TU and EQ. I don't know how this helped my score cause I havn't bought one for EX.  Thanks Everyone. I'm giddy!

Nice work. Smiley Happy

Rob
Message 2 of 4
FretlessMayhem
Senior Contributor

You can get them deleted off your report entirely just for clerical errors like a wrong amount and wrong date? I figured they would just update it to the correct values. Sweet.
Here we go again...
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Fretless,

This worked for me. One collection I had paid in full to the OC before I even knew about the collection. They were still reporting a balance. And the other I wasn't even sure if it was legit.Smiley Wink I think the CA knew they couldn't validate the debt and don't even bother to try. They may not even find it worth their time. I know this works for alot of people. Smiley Happy
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.