Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Yikes. Rattled. Penfed ploc

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Yikes. Rattled. Penfed ploc

Thanks all..way excited. Has been a journey and I need to rest for awhile and let my plants grow.

wandering builder: thought they would ask for all kinds of docs since it was Asst mngr in UW..was ready to quickly attach in email, instead the truth on high inquiries and why so many new
accts in last couple years. Was rebuilding...fessed up. Good luck!! 😉
Message 11 of 17
elim
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Thanks all..way excited. Has been a journey and I need to rest for awhile and let my plants grow.

wandering builder: thought they would ask for all kinds of docs since it was Asst mngr in UW..was ready to quickly attach in email, instead the truth on high inquiries and why so many new

Docs required for PLOC of 15k and more.

Is this tied to your Checking account or are checks on PLOC issued themselves?

Congrats AZ!

Message 12 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

UW made it sound easy. Either transfer to my checking and write a check or request checks for ploc. Ty. 😉
Message 13 of 17
baller4life
Super Contributor

@elim wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Docs required for PLOC of 15k and more.

Is this tied to your Checking account or are checks on PLOC issued themselves?

Congrats AZ!

Not always. Someone was approved for $25k ploc no docs.

Message 14 of 17
joedtx
Valued Contributor

Congrats on you PLOC......does the APR vary?

Message 15 of 17
elim
Senior Contributor

@joedtx wrote:

Congrats on you PLOC......does the APR vary?

Key Features
  • Low rate of Prime + 7%, adjusted quarterly
  • Credit lines up to $25,000
  • Free checks

Benefits
  • Available funds when you need them, anytime, for anything you want
  • Payments based on amount you actually use, not on amount of your line of credit
  • Use your line anywhere you would use a check
Message 16 of 17
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Congrats on that OP!

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.