cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

You Wont Believe The Lender That Pull Innovis Credit Report (4th Credit Bureau)

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

You Wont Believe The Lender That Pull Innovis Credit Report (4th Credit Bureau)

I just received my innovis credit report today and I saw Barclays actually pull innovis on me when I applied for their card 4 months ago...... So they pulled Experian and Innovis on me lol.......  Right now Capital one and Walmart are the only cards reporting on my Innovis and am even surprised to see them reporting to innovis because we don't really hear much about them. We only hear transunion, equifax and experian all the time. 🙄

Message 1 of 22
21 REPLIES 21
mitchblue
Valued Contributor

Re: You Wont Believe The Lender That Pull Innovis Credit Report (4th Credit Bureau)

Never heard of Innovis. Are they knew?

FICO® 8 Scores 821 FICO® 9 Equifax 826 (Updated 02-7-23)
Message 2 of 22
GoldSorata
Established Contributor

Re: You Wont Believe The Lender That Pull Innovis Credit Report (4th Credit Bureau)

They aren't new but not used very much. Cap one and us bank look at them sometimes

https://www.innovis.com/personal/creditReport
Message 3 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is innovis a CRA?  I always though they just provide reports to people based off information they pull from the big 3 cra's. 

Message 4 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Discover uses them.

Message 5 of 22
GoldSorata
Established Contributor

Yes they are a CRA, see the link I posted and you can request your report.

Message 6 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you for the information. 

I went to their website and ordered my report. 

They send you an email after you do their on line request and will be mailing my report. 

Thank you again. 

Curious what shows in this report... and if they do a score like the 3 biggies.?

Message 7 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

They don't provide credit score they only provide credit report

Message 8 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Thank you for the information. 

I went to their website and ordered my report. 

They send you an email after you do their on line request and will be mailing my report. 

Thank you again. 

Curious what shows in this report... and if they do a score like the 3 biggies.?

can't you signin to their site? I can't seem to figure it out. I did order one though

Message 9 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

We just got ours last week and surprise!  Nothing wrong on it.  I seen all of the ones that pull it.  Going to ice it next week.  There's still a few out there we're waiting on.  Just making sure they're no errors and will ice them all.  I have a total of 4 right now that I know about.  

Message 10 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.