cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

You Wont Believe The Lender That Pull Innovis Credit Report (4th Credit Bureau)

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: You Wont Believe The Lender That Pull Innovis Credit Report (4th Credit Bureau)

I've never heard of them.

Message 21 of 22
Rebuilding69
Established Contributor

Re: You Wont Believe The Lender That Pull Innovis Credit Report (4th Credit Bureau)

Got my Innovis credit report today.

At the bottom of each tradeline listing it gives you your address on file for each creditor - no need to try & match up the address code or anything. Very helpful if you need to do some housekeeping in the future. Doesn't really show your monthly payments but shows your limit, your balance

Note: I have 1 softpull from Lending Club from last year on here. I have 0 hard pulls showing on this report even though I have about 10 per the Big3.

The report only lists a couple of the total number of addresses/phone numbers I've had over the years that were on the Big3. Going to request they be deleted as well.

This report is way way smaller than my others are, but it lists all of my CC's I've had except for my Amex which is still new, and they take their time reporting anyways.

Message 22 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.