Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

You all will NOT believe this! :)

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

You all will NOT believe this! :)

I had a v ery thin file and didn't know what to do.  I couldn't get a thing! So I heard about a company called Rental Kharma and they use up to 2 years of rental payments and apply them to your TU credit report.  Well, it finally got added to my report and in less than a month, my score with TU went from 532 to 674!!! 142 points!  And the only reason it took almost a month is because they couldn't reach my landlord! I am so happy....thanks for reading.

TU 674

EX 610

EQ 628

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: You all will NOT believe this! :)

First time I've ever heard of this outfit. Has anyone else here had experience with it? The overall results I've found on Google so far appear to be mainly positive, but I'd like to hear from any other MyFICO members who've dealt with this business. If I could in fact get my FICO scores improved by having my rental payments (which have been 100% on time since I moved in) reported, that'd be pretty nice.

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

According to what I've read, it's legit, but it's only recognized by Vantage scores and FICO9. So FICO8 and older models won't get any score benefit.

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

OK, so not much use to me then, as I'd have preferred it to go into FICO 8.

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I also think that FICO8 work not better but next one like- FICO9 would be much better.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.