cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

You can't get in to the 700 club if....

tag
datrucking210
Established Contributor

Re: You can't get in to the 700 club if....

My EQ began flirting with the 700's just a couple days ago, only one showing the BK 13 still.

Mid 500's Spring 2014 As of 06/07/16 EQ-700^ TU-738^ EX-697v In the Garden 5/28/16! Goals 750 across the board end of 2016
AU:
Message 11 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Dear OP. 

All is possible. My BK13 was  DC in 12/15. 

Scores were 660ish right before DC and started re-building the day the DC hit the CB's. 

All scores low 700's at the moment. 

Good luck. 

Message 12 of 17
olehammer
Frequent Contributor

It's super easy, just send your life savings to Pat Robertson and co.

Message 13 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
You never cross 699.....Smiley Happy

Hahaha so true.

I just got my first FICO score, almost 7 months of credit history. 16 inquiries on Experian and my score is 728...I was a bit shocked to be honest. Only up from here!

Message 14 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@olehammer wrote:
It's super easy, just send your life savings to Pat Robertson and co.

I'm a Christian and I found this pun absolutely hilarious; I cant stop giggling! Smiley Very Happy 

Message 15 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Revelate wrote:

Everyone can get to 700 on any version of FICO given time regardless of what's on their file: all it takes is sufficient positive history and some amount of age on any negative (not much I might add).

FICO 8 appears to be capped around 755ish for anyone with a collection or public record.  FICO 04/98 somewhat less, not certain by how much.

FICO 9 breaks that, I'm currently at 789 even with ugly installment utilization there so it may be possible to break 800 on that score even with a tax lien and a couple of old lates.

This is a good data point. The highest I was able to hit when my tax lien was reporting is 749.

Message 16 of 17
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Congrats LAKings! Thats awesome!. Ive tasted 700 once a little while ago on my rebuild but lost sight after some recent apping but lo and behold today my EX shows me at 704 my highest ever!! Almost there on TU but EQ is little ways off but will feel awesome to see triple 700's!!
Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.