Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

You can’t make this up! EQ VS3

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

You can’t make this up! EQ VS3

So when I went to pull my Equifax Core Credit update the other day I notice my score had gone down and couldn't find any changes to explain it so I just decided to wait for the CK update. 

Well...

6B307FC0-6E5E-4600-A7B3-D9237AE0568B.jpeg

There is literally nothing that should have caused this. Be interesting to see if FICO changes when I get my scores next month but TU VS3 is still 793 with no changes. 🤷‍♂️ 

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: You can’t make this up! EQ VS3

Lol VS doing VS things. I lost 21 points on mine for having the following changes:

balance increase of $46 on one card

balance increase of $132 on one card

limit increase of $1000 on a card

I hope they don't wonder why nobody uses their scores for lending.

Message 2 of 8
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

So when I went to pull my Equifax Core Credit update the other day I notice my score had gone down and couldn't find any changes to explain it so I just decided to wait for the CK update. 

Well...

There is literally nothing that should have caused this. Be interesting to see if FICO changes when I get my scores next month but TU VS3 is still 793 with no changes. 🤷‍♂️ 

@Anonymous, How this for ya?   .. Glad I do not live by "FAKO"

"There is literally nothing that should have caused this."

(The scores between TU & EQ were Identical a few weeks agoSmiley Tongue)

I logged on to TU, nothing has changed in my profile .. literally nothing!!!!

Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Lol VS doing VS things. I lost 21 points on mine for having the following changes:

balance increase of $46 on one card

balance increase of $132 on one card

limit increase of $1000 on a card

I hope they don't wonder why nobody uses their scores for lending.

At least you had changes though!

Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@M_Smart007 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Well...

@Anonymous, How this for ya?   .. Glad I do not live by "FAKO"

"There is literally nothing that should have caused this."

(The scores between TU & EQ were Identical a few weeks agoSmiley Tongue)

I logged on to TU, nothing has changed in my profile .. literally nothing!!!!

It's crazy! Even if it was an aging thing, my profile is strong enough that a rebucketing should increase my score, not drop it. 

Oh well, it is what it is. 

I have a bunch of inquiries dropping next month which should bring the score back up anyway. 

Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Well...

Don't stress over lame CK scores.  Lenders don't use them, so why should you?  Just work with your FICO scores.

Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Well...

Don't stress over lame CK scores.  Lenders don't use them, so why should you?  Just work with your FICO scores.

Not stressing, just pointing out the weirdness. 

Some lenders do use them though. Synchrony is one such lender that makes decisions based on Vantage. 

I track all of my scores because why not?

Message 7 of 8
Credit4Growth
Senior Contributor

... and here I thought I might have been the only one getting this nonsense!

Screenshot_20200820-082800.jpg

I will just keep checking in and continue to shake my head

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.