Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

You guys are AWESOME!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

You guys are AWESOME!

I just want to say that all you guys that post here are AWESOME!  I've seen many boards but this one is unique.  Why?  Well, I just read a post where chartley123's score jumped by 26 points and all you guys congratulated that person.  Also, I just want to say that Tuscani is a great moderator!  I've never seen such professionalism on a board.  Trinigal, Motoracer, Dog, fused111 showed good support.  On behalf of all the newbies on this site, Thanks guys!
Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: You guys are AWESOME!

its great to see that everyone here has been in the same boat at one time,,,this board is great and we are all here to help each other get that next point
Message 2 of 15
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Acknowledging the good and the bad, it's protocol at this forum.  I been reading some wonderful good news posts the last couple of days.  I'm very happy when folks take advice and use it wisely, and wham pull their CRs and see the crud deleted and scores climbing.
Message 3 of 15
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

Success breeds success.  And because we are real people not rich authors, it all means much more.

It is like a credit support group  Smiley Very Happy
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 4 of 15
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Thanks for the kind words!
Message 5 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you're trying to make me cry.......enough darn it!  Got enough of that yesterday.  KiddingSmiley Very Happy
But seriously other peoples' successes reinforce for me the fact that it can happen for me as well.  So of course I'm happy when other people start making progress.  It's our way of sticking it to the man...hehehe.

Anyhoo, thanks for the kind words.  And I love this place too.
Message 6 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

MidnightVoice wrote:
Success breeds success.  And because we are real people not rich authors, it all means much more.

Is there a 12-step program? Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 15
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

masdeocho wrote:

MidnightVoice wrote:

Is there a 12-step program? Smiley Happy

The MyFICO Forums 12 Step Program (For FICOholics)

The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 8 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

MidnightVoice wrote:

The MyFICO Forums 12 Step Program (For FICOholics)

How on earth did I miss this great post???? Smiley Very Happy
Message 9 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

thanks, crocpa!  i particularly liked your previous post describing some of the tips and tricks you are using. 

crocpa wrote:
I just want to say that all you guys that post here are AWESOME!  I've seen many boards but this one is unique.  Why?  Well, I just read a post where chartley123's score jumped by 26 points and all you guys congratulated that person.  Also, I just want to say that Tuscani is a great moderator!  I've never seen such professionalism on a board.  Trinigal, Motoracer, Dog, fused111 showed good support.  On behalf of all the newbies on this site, Thanks guys!

Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.