Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

anyone have any luck with removing verizon

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

anyone have any luck with removing verizon

I know they are tough to get to remove.I was wondering if anyone had an address or contact of a person to talk to about it. i've talked to three different people via e-mail, snail mail and phone about goodwilling it off but they all tell me it's vaild so it stays .

just wondering if there was anyone else i should try. i also tried PFB and got a call from a lady that wanted to help but couldnt because it was a closed account. grrrrrrr
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: anyone have any luck with removing verizon

Is it a land line or Cell Phone? We had a land line that was on our report and I just had it removed.
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

hate to jump in on your question but how did you go about getting verizon to remove the land line account from your report so far no luck for me and its paid in full

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I had luck with Verizon responding to a goodwill letter.It was for a land line.   Search my name on the boards and you will send a sample fo the letter I sent.

Now getting the CRA to remove them is another trick!  It's much harder then I expected.

Good luck. 
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

It all depends on your situation. for me it was there mess up and they still did not want to correct it so I called and let a manager know that I knew he was breaking the FCRA because it was there glitch and they had already admitted it. Before he agreed to delete it I had already filed a complaint and dispute with CRA that they had false information on that account and the dates we moved from the home along with a letter from the Company who owned the home ( my husband worked for them) You can also look for the VP of the company on Google and email or snail mail them to see if they would help you just remember to be nice and play on his/her sympothy (sp sorry)

Debbie Smiley Surprised)
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.