cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bankruptcy and discharged removed but..

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Highlighted
New Visitor

bankruptcy and discharged removed but..

My bankruptcy and discharge has finally been removed 2wks ago from my reports after 10yrs. However, after paying for a new report it shows zero public records, but a low score with an impact that states i have a public record on my report. How long after this falls off the report should i see some type of score improvement? And why does it still show this statement 2wks later with a band new paid report?
2 REPLIES 2

Re: bankruptcy and discharged removed but..

@detailplz wrote:
My bankruptcy and discharge has finally been removed 2wks ago from my reports after 10yrs. However, after paying for a new report it shows zero public records, but a low score with an impact that states i have a public record on my report. How long after this falls off the report should i see some type of score improvement? And why does it still show this statement 2wks later with a band new paid report?

Score changes are immediate once a derog is removed.

"If there's a lack of money in your life, understand that feeling worried, envious, jealous, disappointed, discouraged, doubtful or fearful about money can never bring more money to you, because those feelings come from a lack of gratitude for the money you have."

"Reactions are powerful creators because they contain every element needed to manifest—they're a combination of thought, belief, and feeling in action. Positive reactions create more positive things, and negative reactions create more negative things. If you can respond to negative situations calmly and lightly, instead of with emotional turbulence, what happens next in your life will be so much better."

- Rhonda Byrne

Message 2 of 3
Community Leader
Senior Contributor

Re: bankruptcy and discharged removed but..

@gdale6 wrote:

@detailplz wrote:

Score changes are immediate once a derog is removed.

+1

When my tax lien fell off all 3 reports, my scores jumped immediately. 

GOALS: Garden til APR 2020 and 800 Club

SEP 2019: EX 791, TU 797, EQ 800
JUN 2019: EX 788, TU 794, EQ 779
DEC 2018: EX 777, TU 783, EQ 799

|| AmX Cash Magnet $25K || NFCU CashRewards $20K || Macy's $20K || Discover IT $18.7K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $12.5K || AmX ED $11.5K || CitiCostco $7K || CitiDC $6.3K ||
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.