bobkelly asked me to say this

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: bobkelly asked me to say this

Tuscani wrote:

Noah_Bodie wrote:

Tuscani wrote:

I wouldn't say we frown upon.. people just forget that this is not a credit repair or legal advice site. Sure, we provide recommendations, but we are not a "repair service" so to speak.

Not to split hairs, but with the exception of someplace like Lex Law, they are all just self service forums with opinions--including MyFico. The degree to which the opinions are informed or not varies. And as always, caveat emptor. Anything you say or do, including saying or doing nothing, can be held against you, hurt or help you, and ultimately you the individual is responsible for what's in your credit bureau report and any action you take regarding it.

True. And I personally do not agree with some of the rules within our TOS. That does not mean we all do not have to abide by them. 

No argument there. It's FI's forum, and if FI legal says everything needs to be in a 12 point font, or whatever, so be it. Because I said so is acceptable.

Message 31 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nope. Probably just the calm before the storm. Believe me, he's lurking in the shadows somewhere...

jaguls66 wrote:
the "bobkelly" seems to have taken his loud opinions and gone away!!!!!

YYIIPPEE!!!!

Message 32 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

Great OP Noah!!!Smiley Very Happy

Rob

Message Edited by FICO_Focused on 07-03-2007 03:55 PM
Message 33 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

Didn't know I was so popular that a whole thread would be dedicated to my bashing.   I am truly honored.  Only George W Bush has a lower approval rating than myself.

BTW, you guys have some hilariuos lines.  And I'm not being a smart aleck, I can take a few jabs without getting my feeling hurt.

We rich guys are like that

Message Edited by bobkelly on 07-03-2007 10:12 PM
Message 34 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

Couple of playful jabs ain't nuttin'.

We deadbeats can take the legally allowed daily max of 78 minutes of CAs profanity and screaming, and pulse never goes above 80.

But lose 5 points on my EQ FICO from an inquiry, and I'm danged near in cardiac arrest.

Message 35 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

bobkelly wrote:
Didn't know I was so popular that a whole thread would be dedicated to my bashing.   I am truly honored.  Only George W Bush has a lower approval rating than myself.

BTW, you guys have some hilariuos lines.  And I'm not being a smart aleck, I can take a few jabs without getting my feeling hurt.

We rich guys are like that

Message Edited by bobkelly on 07-03-2007 10:12 PM

I'm not so sure that your posts are the reflection of your actual opinions... The forum is FICO based, and you obviously sought out the myFICO website for a reason. Why not make the same contribution that the other posters have?

I saw your post on the infamous "Debt Free" thread in response to some of the flaming aimed at you, and I have to call BS on that post as well. Your posts were aimed to strike nerves in the minds of those of us who have spent considerable effort to re-build our credit profiles. NO ONE would do that unless they were either trolling for an arguement or embarassed about their own personal situation.

Thanks for diluting the forums...

Rob
Message 36 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

I stated the truth about my personal finances in this thread.  Why is it so hard for you to believe?

Message 37 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

bobkelly wrote:
I stated the truth about my personal finances in this thread.  Why is it so hard for you to believe?

TY

Message 38 of 41
Anonymous
Not applicable

Not hard to believe, but also not all that impressive.
Message 39 of 41
smallfry
Senior Contributor

Noah I don't know if you were serious or not but re: your original post no they do not have any legal rights to tax earned income of a US citizen. But that's another story for another day and I'm too old to fight them anymore.

Message Edited by smallfry on 07-12-2007 11:06 PM
Message 40 of 41
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.