cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can I get a no money down lease with 653/669/666?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

can I get a no money down lease with 653/669/666?

I just bought a house about a year ago--opened up a bunch of new accounts to furnish it (YEAH--That impacts you!) and now I'm in desparate need of a new vehicle.  Would like to slip into a Tundra--but I'm virtually cashless!  How stringent is Toyota these days?
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
CreditDrama85
Established Contributor

Re: can I get a no money down lease with 653/669/666?

i used to think leasing was great but i think you should buy. it sounds like you just purchased a home and are not feeling the full effects of your debt yet. with that being said, buy a nice car so you are not FORCED to buy one 3 years down the line or lease another 3 years down the line when your situation COULD be better or COULD be worse.
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I can appreciate the sentiment re. leasing vs. renting.  But I think I've done the homework (having both purchased and leased...(and once even purchased the lease!  Don't EVER do that!).  I've resigned myself (given my driving averages) that I'll always have some kind of a car payment--probably.  A nice new car purchase doen't fit nicely into my budget--but a lease does.  Financially, I feel confident in my situation--pretty good actually--and would be more than happy to put this decision off 6-8 months.  But I need a new vehicle within the next two months.  Short of cheating on my taxes--I can't see how $4-5K extra scratch will fall into my lap in the next 60 days!
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Check out whogavemecredit.com they should have some info. on toyota financing. I too, am looking at purchasing a toyota hybrid within next 2 months. My scores are right under 680. I am trying to wait till I get closer to 700. I don't think your scores would qualify for a zero down lease. But who the hell am I? It's worth a try. If you get it post back here and update us.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.