cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

can they do this!!!!!!!!!!!! aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

tag
africanqueen

can they do this!!!!!!!!!!!! aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

well i have some good news,i just had a CO removed and my scored jumped 42 pts walla. but on another note, can an account thats charged off report as open and report late payments every month. Because this account reported 32 lates and its charged off. please help me.
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: can they do this!!!!!!!!!!!! aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Is it the OC or the CA...and are you looking at a myFICO report...or a truecredit report...a OC account can show lates even if its a charge-off...because its a part of the account history...but a CA can not show any lates...but my myFICO reports show lates on collections...but this is inaccurate...and I don't know why they report like that...
Message 2 of 5
nosxih
Regular Contributor

Can you elaberate on what you mean when you say a CA cannot show any lates? I see several on my report that show lates.
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

A collection is a collection...is can not report lates because there is nothing to be late on..the account is already in default...lates can only be reported by the OC...I don't THINK they can report lates if you have some sort of payment arrangement with them..and you are late...but on a regular collection...there should be no lates...but like I said...it seems like the myFICO reports show lates on the collection....well at least in my case...but it's incorrect...the CRA even told me that...no lates on a collection...but on my reports myFICO shows lates on collections...my truecredit shows no lates...and the CRA themselves said there was no lates being reported...it seems kinda strange that the company that calculates for scores would have incorrect info like this on their reports...
Message 4 of 5
nosxih
Regular Contributor

Hmmm. I will have to compare my Myfico reports with my Truecredit reports but I am sure that I had some collections reporting lates. 'Cos I remember thinking how strange that was.

Thanks for the info!
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.