Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cannot get report at annualcreditreport.com

tag
IPIF
New Contributor

cannot get report at annualcreditreport.com

I cannot get reports at annualcreditreports.com

Try experian report and message says try again later.

Try to get Equifax report and message says call Equifax customer service.

I did not put fraud alert or freeze at any CRA.

I did recently join Lifelock, but my plan only has TU monitoring.

Any ideas?

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
markbeiser
Established Contributor

Re: cannot get report at annualcreditreport.com

Have you tried going to each beurau's web site and requesting your free annual report directly from them?

Back to gardening until Late February 2025.
Current FICO8:
Message 2 of 8
sznthescore
Established Contributor

@markbeiser wrote:

Have you tried going to each beurau's web site and requesting your free annual report directly from them?

Even they direct you back to annualcreditreport(dot)com. I then tried to order by phone directly with each bureau... I was only successful with TranUnion. I prefer the printed version that comes from Experian directly and not the kindergarten version from annualcreditreport(dot)com. 

then there's always snail mail and providing copied identification documents.

REBUILDER CARDS

Goal: FICO 700+
Message 3 of 8
IPIF
New Contributor

I was finally able to get EQ report at annualcreditreport.com

Message 4 of 8
markbeiser
Established Contributor

I've got a paid membership with Experian, so get a little better than the "kindergarden" report, but yeah, their free stuff isn't very useful.

If you are not needing the full printable report, and you are not elligable for a new full report yet, there is a work around with TU and EQ to see what all is reporting at any given time.

EQ requires more clicking and scrolling.

Back to gardening until Late February 2025.
Current FICO8:
Message 5 of 8
PayAndProsper
Regular Contributor

I have had that issue come up and I can make a couple of suggestions. If you can, try signing in with a freshly downloaded browser. If you must use the ones you are currently using, try disabling any plug-ins or extensions, as some can cause issues with logging in. If that doesn't work, try clearing your cache. After that, try turning off your VPN, if you have one.

These have gotten me in when I've run into that issue. Good luck! 

Utilization Stats:

Current FICO® Score 8:

Goal FICO® Score 8:

Financial Institutions:

Message 6 of 8
House1204
Regular Contributor

@PayAndProsper wrote:

I have had that issue come up and I can make a couple of suggestions. If you can, try signing in with a freshly downloaded browser. If you must use the ones you are currently using, try disabling any plug-ins or extensions, as some can cause issues with logging in. If that doesn't work, try clearing your cache. After that, try turning off your VPN, if you have one.

These have gotten me in when I've run into that issue. Good luck! 

Thanks so much! This worked for me. I hadn't been able to see Equifax or Experian for years.

Message 7 of 8
mfinsmi1
Established Contributor

@IPIF i had this issue for several months in a row - there would be like 3 days out of the month i could access it and then it would give me the same error again. When i pulled my 3b report on here, it could never access Equifax. This month i was able to finally get it - honestly equifax is such a mess their system is so poor - its not worth the headache of calling trust me i tried. You just have to be patient and wait it out like i did and itll finally work again. 

I do know that if you are currently disputing something on your report , that could also be the reason for this happening. 

Personal Cards (Over $100k):

Business Cards:

Rebuilding Starting Scores - December 2021

FICO SCORE 8/9 - Current 1/6/23

Stats: : 3/6; 8/12; 17/24 --- AAoA 3 YRS, 8 MO --- INQ: EX-6/TU-7/EQ-2
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.