Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

credit check total good or bad

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

credit check total good or bad

ok got credit check total for a buck,i know i can cancell and they will offer a deal,is it a good one to have,do the update scores or update credit report,got 2 more collections to remove,and trying to get student loan lates removed,what is number to cancell with them is it the one on website,i know EQ n TU are hell to cancell

Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: credit check total good or bad

You'll get monthly 3B reports/scores and daily Experian scores/reports.

If you are interested in keeping the trial call them and talk to someone and you'll get a 50% discount for 12 months. You have to call and cancel but they have an automated system.

Message 2 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

The number to cancel is on the website. Mine updates every time there is a trigger. Experian updates whenever I log in. I can also pull all 3 reports for free at will. You will have to decide if it's good or bad.

Message 3 of 19
rmduhon
Valued Contributor

TU and EQ can only be updated for free every 30 days. If you want them earlier that that you'll have to pay
Message 4 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

I recommend tons of $1 trials.  That's all I do.  $1 trial.  Cancel.  Another $1 trial, cancel.  $2/mo is the max I ever spend and I get my 3B scores 4x for that price.  This method beats a monthly membership IMO, but different people see that different ways.  Go with what you feel.

Message 5 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lol brutal, yeah you cannot go wrong with the 1$ trial.
Message 6 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you call and cancel thru the automatic system, they will hive you 50% off for 5 years. Thats $14.97 for 5 years great deal
Message 7 of 19
hoang817
Regular Contributor

credit karma is free for TU and EQ.. they update scores every 7 days

Message 8 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@hoang817 wrote:

credit karma is free for TU and EQ.. they update scores every 7 days

Credit Karma does not provide FICO scores, where CCT does.

Message 9 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
If you call and cancel thru the automatic system, they will hive you 50% off for 5 years. Thats $14.97 for 5 years great deal

Not as good of a deal as $2/mo using two $1 trials.  Also this way you get your scores 4X in a 1 month period.

Message 10 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.