Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

credit report help

tag
lexandra90
Frequent Contributor

credit report help

can anyone tell me the site that gives the credit reports that show the date of removal for items on the reports. I get my reports individually from the 3 credit reporting agencies but they don't show the removal date of any of the items. thanks in advance Smiley Happy

Credit: $80K Total Credit Lines...Gardening until 7/2018
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Burned2manybridgesB4
Valued Contributor

Re: credit report help

If you are pulling the reports directly from each independant CRA, then you'll have the DOFD provided under each account (equifax), and the estimated dates of removal (depending on if they're OC's or CA's) split between Transunion, and Experian. Are you not seeing the dates?

Message 2 of 12
lexandra90
Frequent Contributor

no I cant see those dates..maybe I am pulling them from the wrong site?. I am pulling them from the official sites. I think. (equifax.com, experian.com, transunion.com) I do see the basic info, like status and pay dates on experian but nothing about the deliquency dates or last activity and on equifax it shows date of last activity but also no delinquency dates. I don't really understand where I am readin. I saw a post on here about how to read your CR and the example used from credit.com showed a report that had the dates of removals listed. Its one account that I would like to know when it will be removed. are any of the dates I posted above the same as the removal dates?...if that makes sense Smiley Sad

Message 3 of 12
Burned2manybridgesB4
Valued Contributor
lexandra90
Frequent Contributor

thank you for the link! Smiley Happy also does DOFD equal the date it is going to be removed. Or date of last activity??

I have a loan thats paid off and the last activity date is 7/2006. sallie mae also stopped reporting it in 2006 as well. will it leave in august this year?

Message 5 of 12
Burned2manybridgesB4
Valued Contributor

DOFD: the last late that was never recovered from, resulting the the account closing/charging off (CO).

DOLA: that's usually just a reference to the last information update, in regards to that specific TL.

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/User-Guidelines-General/Common-Abbreviations/td-p/88458

Message 6 of 12
Burned2manybridgesB4
Valued Contributor

If you paid the loan, it will remain for ten years past the date the loan was considered closed/satisfied. If there were lates in that loan, they'll stick around for seven years from the date of occurance.

Message 7 of 12
lexandra90
Frequent Contributor

ahhh! ok I see. Now I am getting a better understanding. There were lates on the loan. It closed in 2006 and I paid it off this year February. So that means it leaves 7 years from 2006 aka 2013, or 7 years from 2/2013-the date I paid it?

Message 8 of 12
Burned2manybridgesB4
Valued Contributor

You've just confused me. Easy to do, since it's my version of eight pm...and the coffee's wearing off...

Was this a mortgage that was paid conventionally, but with a few lates? ...or... was it a loan that went bad, and you've just paid off the OC?

Message 9 of 12
lexandra90
Frequent Contributor

lol I'm sorry about that as its 10am here Smiley Happy 

it was a student loan, that went late and sallie mae closed it in 2006 and sent it to Higer Ed. I paid off higer ed this year even though sallie mae closed the initial account in 2006.  so I was wondering if the loan would stay on 7 years from 2013 since thats when I paid or will it fall from its original delinquency date in 2006 if that makes a little more sense Smiley Happy

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.