cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

help with letter. Should I send a love letter,open another dispute or ask for info

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

help with letter. Should I send a love letter,open another dispute or ask for info

I received my final report after dispute. Nothing chahged & CRA said that it was verified.
 Presidio/cm  101 crossway park west    woodberry,NY

I can not find any info on any company or collection ag. under this name. nothing under reverse address and no phone # in the state of NY.

I did send a DV but it just went out.
  this is before & after dispute

PRESIDIO/CM

status details:  scheduled to continue on record until DEC 2007
was verified DEC 2006 and remained unchanged

under HISTORY:
  90 days as of DEC 2001

now to me  this is not accurate. The drop date should be OCT 2007.
ALSO..I just disputed it 6/2007    whats with the verified in 2006???

Should I send a love letter  asking to delete due to *OBSULOTe* ?
Demand to know who and how they (CRA) disputed with.
Send a MOV or any other letter with legal stat.?????

I would like it to be dropped asap. As I said I sent a DV to presidio at that address but just sent it Monday. I don't want to wait 2 weeks & have it returned as undeliverable, and would not want to wait until im in my grave to get an answer should they exist.

I would like some input
Thanks in advance

Message Edited by HappyDays on 07-18-2007 06:49 PM
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
annah618
Established Member

Re: help with letter. Should I send a love letter,open another dispute or ask for info

How do you figure it should be dropped from your report in Oct 2007 instead of Dec 2007? If the last activity was in Dec 2001 then, then it should drop in Dec 2008 (7 years)

See this thread about reporting timelines:

Also, when did you dispute the account? Did you receive written notification from the CRA about the outcome of the dispute?

Message Edited by annah618 on 07-18-2007 07:17 PM

Message Edited by annah618 on 07-18-2007 07:19 PM
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: help with letter. Should I send a love letter,open another dispute or ask for info

under HISTORY:  90 days DEC.   The DOFD would be Oct.

Oct.  DOFD     Nov. would be 60 days  Dec. would be the 3rd missed pmt. or 90 days late

Yes dispute ended today. I received notice via email

Message Edited by HappyDays on 07-18-2007 07:39 PM

Message Edited by HappyDays on 07-18-2007 07:39 PM
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.