Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

highest fico ever for me

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

highest fico ever for me

too bad its a short credit with alot of inquiries and new accounts.

771Very Good

FICO® Bankcard Score 8 based onTransUnion data as of 06/17/2019
This is a FICO® Score version that is fine-tuned for credit card lending. Many credit card issuers use this version when pulling a credit report based on TransUnion data.
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Andypanda
Established Contributor

Re: highest fico ever for me

Just wait till your inq drop off and accounts age, then the credit world will be yours.

Message 2 of 8
800FICOGoal
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

771Very Good

With regards to the short history, how many years are we talking about?

Nice score.

Rebuild Cards

Goal Cards

Loans
Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@800FICOGoal wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

771Very Good

With regards to the short history, how many years are we talking about?

Nice score.

all of my active accounts are 4 months or less besides jared its 15 months

Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

all of my active accounts are 4 months or less besides jared its 15 months

When looking at credit depth, all accounts on your CR are considered equally... whether they're active or closed.  If you have an account on your CR that is closed, but older than your 15 month active account, that closed account is the source of your AoOA and determines your credit depth in terms of FICO scoring.  It's also worth noting that closed accounts also average into AAoA the same way open accounts do.

Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

i have 1 old closed account from 2010 cap 1 paid satifactory 

Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Cool, so that puts your AoOA at ~9 years at the very least, which is of course far more credit history depth than 15 months.  What was the date that the 2010 closed account was actually opened?

The "bad" news though is that once that account reaches 10 years from the closure date, it will likely fall off of your report.  Let's say that happens exactly 1 year from now.  At that time your AoOA would drop from ~10 years to 27 months, a significant reduction which could result in an adverse score shift.  Outside of the AoOA drop you'll experience, you'll also see an AAoA drop due to a 10+ year account no longer being averaged into your average age of accounts.

Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Cool, so that puts your AoOA at ~9 years at the very least, which is of course far more credit history depth than 15 months.  What was the date that the 2010 closed account was actually opened?

The "bad" news though is that once that account reaches 10 years from the closure date, it will likely fall off of your report.  Let's say that happens exactly 1 year from now.  At that time your AoOA would drop from ~10 years to 27 months, a significant reduction which could result in an adverse score shift.  Outside of the AoOA drop you'll experience, you'll also see an AAoA drop due to a 10+ year account no longer being averaged into your average age of accounts.it 

it was opened back in june of 2009

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.