cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how do I keep other baddies from going on my CR?

tag
serenity72
New Contributor

how do I keep other baddies from going on my CR?

Alright like an idiot within the past year I have ran up some bills. Some have been medical and some have been really dumb like columbia house, book of the month club, etc..These are not on my report yet. How long does it usually take for something to go on your report. Say I did idiodic mistake number one 2 months ago how long would it take to go on CR? I know it has to go to collections first. I cant pay any of these accounts off now. I know I have to keep them from going on, but will a creditor or the original place even take a measly $5 a month? TY
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: how do I keep other baddies from going on my CR?

you should contact columbia house and the book club and work something out with them before they report or send you to a ca...

the medical bills, you should contact the hospital or doctor and see if any of the bills can be written off based on your income/debts...you can also contact charitable organizations to see if you qualify for any payments.

do this first thing tomorrow morning....working this stuff out before they get sent to a ca will be well worth the while!
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm in agreement with the k9 poster... These are phone calls you need to make or they will end up knocking you back several steps toward repairing and re-building.

Good luck Sernity72.

Rob
Message 3 of 4
serenity72
New Contributor

Ty i will make sure i do that in the morning.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.