Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

if you were guessing

tag
crapandgarbage
New Contributor

if you were guessing

giving it your best guess, what do you think a CA paid for a charge off? original debt 3000 no payments ever made, now with interest 7400. 

dofd 3/06.
it is charged off by hsbc, bought by lvnv.     

just give it a guess, what do you think lvnv paid? what offer would you make? who do you make the offer to? what would you tell the other to ask them to remove?

im ready to deal
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: if you were guessing

Since it's HSBC "the conservative bank" I would say they paid 50-75%, so offer them 25%.
Message 2 of 4
momof2
Frequent Contributor

thats sounds like more then just interest unless their charging 40%+, from what i read, cant remember if it was the FDCPA or the cali version, but a CA can NOT charge more then 10% interest per YEAR, if it is only 2 years old their is no way that $4400 is interest. personally I would be screaming at someone
FICO2/10=EQ= 564

FICO2/10=6012/10-FACO TU 578;3/10=643
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

crapandgarbage wrote:
giving it your best guess, what do you think a CA paid for a charge off? original debt 3000 no payments ever made, now with interest 7400. 

dofd 3/06.
it is charged off by hsbc, bought by lvnv.     

just give it a guess, what do you think lvnv paid? what offer would you make? who do you make the offer to? what would you tell the other to ask them to remove?

im ready to deal

If the DOFD was just 2 years ago the OC should still be reporting. Is the DOFD correct....If so you are still within SOl and they can file a lawsuit !!!!  OR is that the DOFD that the CA is showing?
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.