Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

inq and cc approvals/denials

tag
ktl55
Regular Contributor

inq and cc approvals/denials

How much impact would the board experts say hard inquiries have in the decision whether someone will be or not be approved for a credit card? I have no baddies on my tu cr but 3 inq in the last 12 months and 13 in all. When the board says that ccc only used hard inq from the last 6 or 12 mnts do they actually see all your inquires and decide not to consider those or do they only see the ones from the last 6 or 12 months?
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
smallfry
Senior Contributor

Re: inq and cc approvals/denials

That's not a lot of inq at all. I wouldn't be concerned a bit.
Message 2 of 6
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

You shoud be fine.. any creditor pulling your reports will see inqs that are <24 months old. FICO only calculates Inqs that are <12 months in your score.

Message Edited by Tuscani on 05-29-2007 07:32 PM
Message 3 of 6
uktaurusbulba
Contributor

Do you less than 12 months for fico and less than 24 for the creditors? Thanks. Interested in this topic.
Message 4 of 6
SoulSmilen
Regular Contributor

uktaurusbulba wrote:
Do you less than 12 months for fico and less than 24 for the creditors? Thanks. Interested in this topic.

Yes and Yes, he does mean that. I bet he has a dyslexic keyboard! Smiley Wink
Message 5 of 6
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

SoulSmilen wrote:

uktaurusbulba wrote:

Yes and Yes, he does mean that. I bet he has a dyslexic keyboard! Smiley Wink

Correct... sorry!
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.