Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my my my , Equifax you idiot

tag
Imhotrodcrazy
Valued Contributor

my my my , Equifax you idiot

Just for "kicks"  I called EQ today to ask for a  early  delete since it is only about 5 weeks away from deletion time,  ( Oct 1, ),  and the idiot told me that only the court  could delete.  I asked him what country he was located in and he said,  " Sir, we can not disclose that",  would you like me to transfer  you to an American rep?   I said YES.  However,  he was just as dumb as the other guy.  I'll just have to wait the 5 weeks.  

FICO 08
TU 842 12/8/18
EX 840 12/29/18
EQ 842 12/8/18
(NASA 30K) ( Amex 44k ) ( Freedom 10.6K ) ( US Bank Cash+ 20k, LOC 15k ) Winners never quit, and quitters never win
last app 2/15
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

Re: my my my , Equifax you idiot

@Imhotrodcrazy wrote:

Just for "kicks"  I called EQ today to ask for a  early  delete since it is only about 5 weeks away from deletion time,  ( Oct 1, ),  and the idiot told me that only the court  could delete.  I asked him what country he was located in and he said,  " Sir, we can not disclose that",  would you like me to transfer  you to an American rep?   I said YES.  However,  he was just as dumb as the other guy.  I'll just have to wait the 5 weeks.  

They were the last to delete my Charge Off , EX and TU were much faster. 

EX Fico 804 11/16/16 Fako 800 Credit.com 11/16/16
EQ SW bank enhanced 11/16/16 839 CK fako 822 11/16/16
TU Fico discover 10/19/16 814 Fako 819 Creditkarma 11/16/16
Message 2 of 5
cluelessoregonguy
Contributor

When I called to verify my identity for online access to my report the lady was nice at first but I couldn't understand a word she was saying. It wasn't just the accent either. It's like the phone line was saturated and all the different pitches were blending together. I felt terrible but after 10 minutes of trying to answer "security questions" I couldn't understand I politely told her I couldn't understand her (I had expressed this before several times in trying to understand the questions) and that I would call back and try again some other time.

Just for kicks I tried accessing my report and it was all fixed.

Message 3 of 5
Burned2manybridgesB4
Valued Contributor

@Imhotrodcrazy wrote:

Was every other sentence from you, "This is not a dispute.".....???

Message 4 of 5
Imhotrodcrazy
Valued Contributor

@Burned2manybridgesB4 wrote:

Was every other sentence from you, "This is not a dispute.".....???

Yes,  I made it very clear that this was not a dispute and that it was a request only.  Glad I only need to wait 5 weeks.  There are some things I don't have much patience or tolerance with.  Smiley Happy

FICO 08
TU 842 12/8/18
EX 840 12/29/18
EQ 842 12/8/18
(NASA 30K) ( Amex 44k ) ( Freedom 10.6K ) ( US Bank Cash+ 20k, LOC 15k ) Winners never quit, and quitters never win
last app 2/15
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.