Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

myTransUnion down - can’t manage credit freeze

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

myTransUnion down - can’t manage credit freeze

Has anyone else been having problems accessing their freeze with TU? I tried last night and I just tried again and it’s still down. Neither the app or the site work for me  

82E8FAE3-9C6A-47FA-BF49-CB1AB45259A2.jpeg

Anyone else having problems? I am curious if it’s just me or if it’s down for everyone. 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: myTransUnion down - can’t manage credit freeze

Been like that for months online and the phone app. I called the number on the page and explained what it said. They we're clueless. Even tried to cancel the online account and try a fresh start.No link to do so. They said I am frozen. But no proof from that "unknown" garbage. It did work for a couple months

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@FireMedic1 wrote:
Been like that for months online and the phone app. I called the number on the page and explained what it said. They we're clueless. Even tried to cancel the online account and try a fresh start.No link to do so. They said I am frozen. But no proof from that "unknown" garbage. It did work for a couple months

I had unfrozen my reports last week when I foolishly decided to join BECU and wanted to remove my lift but WalletHub notified me this morning that my report is frozen again so I guess it’s all good. 

Its still down though. I actually got the app in the first place because the website was totally down one day (as in you couldn’t even get to the login) and the app worked. 

And here we think EQ is the worst...

I guess I will use the phone number and PIN this summer and consider lifting them for good because it’s a huge hassle putting them on and taking them off. 

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good luck.. The automated keeps telling me that my pin is wrong on top of all of the other issues addressed here.. it most certainly is not. How long are we, as country, going to let our families financial futures continue to be determined by corporations that hide behind an army of overseas workers that can skirt all of our good faith financial laws so easily? 

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.