Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

need to speak to somebody at experian

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

need to speak to somebody at experian

i have 5 credit cards.

i just received a chase slate card that allows me to see my fico score.  i am please with my score, however, they are stating that the total line of credit is 52k and my balance is a little over 15k. (my balances have been paid down so now, 13,500 is more accurate lol)

but for the life of me i cant find out how i have no idea how my limit is 52l??  i checked and checked all my current cards and their limits and the totals dont equal 52k!! its making me nervous and i dont know why....

i know its good to have high credit limits, but im adding all 5 of my credit cards and im coming up to 43,200.  i called CHASE and they told me the reports come from experian but i cant seem to get in touch with anybody from experian??

how can i speak to somebody from experian??  everytime i call there are no options to speak to a representative...

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: need to speak to somebody at experian

Just go pull your annual free credit report and pull an Experian.

You may show more credit with closed accounts or AU?

if everything is positive I'm not sure i would worry but take a look at your report.

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was about to suggest the same as Creditaddict, pull your report from EX if you haven't already. Make sure there is no info there that shouldn't be.
Message 3 of 7
dragontears
Senior Contributor

Do you have a line of credit with your bank? Some times a LOC reports as revolving credit line and is included in your utilization
Message 4 of 7
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Or if you have a personal loan maybe?
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

i have one college loan and one mortgage on top of my credit cards...im not sure if installment accounts would be factored in.  i will check  thanks

Message 6 of 7
bourgogne
Valued Contributor

OP, the hot tip imo for talking to ex is to get a $ 1 trial of cct, call them and they will do a transfer to a US based rep that speaks english and that person will transfer you to a dispute rep that is also english speaking/us based.  I had a very nice chat with a gent in costa mesa some time ago, shot the $hit about socal weather and places to eat.  then cancel cct.

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.