Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

nfcu reports $ 0 bal & 100% usage on EQ & TU

tag
bourgogne
Valued Contributor

nfcu reports $ 0 bal & 100% usage on EQ & TU

I find this very odd, my cloc show as below on all my EQ/TU reports but normal on EX.  can somebody please verify and post there EQ as an example if it looks normal so I can address this with them.  pretty please.  not trying to beat a dead horse, just want it to be correct.

thank you.

121519 KMF MYFICO.PNG

Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17
thornback
Senior Contributor

Re: nfcu reports $ 0 bal & 100% usage on EQ & TU

Yeah - obviously it shouldn't report 100% util with $0 usage. Mine reports correctly as 0% util and $0 balance.

What service are you using to view your reports? Can you check another source to confirm it's an NFCU reporting issue and not a software glitch within whatever report viewing service you are using?
Personal Aphorism:"Forget What You Feel, Remember What You Deserve"
Starting FICO 8s | 09/2017: EX 641 ✦ EQ 634 ✦ TU 647
Current FICO 8s | 04/2022: EX 796 ✦ EQ 793 ✦ TU 790
Current FICO 9s | 04/2022: EX 790 ✦ EQ 788 ✦ TU 782
2022 Goal Score | 800s

My AAoA:
4.6 years not incl. AU / 4.9 years incl. AU
My AoOA: 9.2 years not incl. AU / 11.2 years incl. AU
Inquiries: EX 0/12 ✦ EQ 0/12 ✦ TU 0/12
Report Status: Clean
Garden Status:  

Without patience, we will learn less in life. We will see less. We will feel less. We will hear less. Ironically, rush and more usually mean less.
Message 2 of 18
bourgogne
Valued Contributor

Hi, thx .. I used experian, I just use the free trials they toss @ me monthly.  I am looking at 4 months and all 4 on EQ & TU report 100% and EX is normal.  not sure its treating it as a negative, I would think I would see it in read somewhere if that was the case.  credit karma looks normal.  I just like for things to look proper, I am funny that way

Message 3 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

The only data that matters is the data that comes from your hard copy report. I highly doubt that it's anything more than a glitch. I have seen your score and your score would not be that high if you maxed a revolving account. The fact that it shows normal on Credit Karma tells me it's an Experian issue. 

Message 4 of 18
tcbofade
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

The only data that matters is the data that comes from your hard copy report. I highly doubt that it's anything more than a glitch. I have seen your score and your score would not be that high if you maxed a revolving account. The fact that it shows normal on Credit Karma tells me it's an Experian issue. 

^  What he said.  

04/01/24 Fico 8: EX 763, EQ 799, TU 783.
Fico 9: EX 756 03/13/24, EQ 790 02/04/24, TU No idea.

Zero percent financing is where the devil lives...
Message 5 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

So I always forget I have a CLOC with NFCU but I checked and mine does indeed report the same way on Experian's site. Definitely a glitch.

Message 6 of 18
bourgogne
Valued Contributor

sorry I dont catch your meaning...my EX is fine, $ 0 bal and 0 % util.  my TU & EQ are $ 0 bal and 100% util.  I find it hard to believe that 2 out of 3 have an issue.  thoughts?

Message 7 of 18
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Experian summary page - glitchy
Experian detail view - not glitchy.

Go print your detail view to be enlightened.
Message 8 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@bourgogne wrote:

sorry I dont catch your meaning...my EX is fine, $ 0 bal and 0 % util.  my TU & EQ are $ 0 bal and 100% util.  I find it hard to believe that 2 out of 3 have an issue.  thoughts?

EX is reporting my CLOC at $0 balance and 100% util on TU and EQ just like yours.

Capture.JPG

Message 9 of 18
bourgogne
Valued Contributor

@AllZero wrote:
Experian summary page - glitchy
Experian detail view - not glitchy.

Go print your detail view to be enlightened.

you lost me, my EX is the one that is working.  EQ and TU are not.  next?

Message 10 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.