Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no income loans??

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

no income loans??

My husband lost his job in Dec 2006 and has had medical problems. He has had surgery and is now on the mend. He is ready to go back to work. I am trying to start my own business. My son is now starting college in the fall. At the moment we have no income but are desperately working to change that status. We need to apply for a home equity loan or any type of loan to avoid losing our home that we have had for 26 yrs. I have heard about "NO DOCUMENTATION" loans. Does anyone know anything about these loans? Is there anywhere we could get any type of loan with these circumstances? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.   THANKS!!!!
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
chartley3
Frequent Contributor

Re: no income loans??

No Doc loans are now much harder to get due to all the recent crackdowns on the sub prime lenders and the high rate of foreclosures taking place especially if your credit isnt very good. How far behind are you on your Mortgage?? Also what other collection activity do you have going on?
Message 2 of 3
OneMortgageGuy
Regular Contributor

Re: no income loans??

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.