cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

open us bank visa cash and apple card when do thay report cb as new accounts?

tag
firefox100
Valued Contributor

open us bank visa cash and apple card when do thay report cb as new accounts?

The last weekend of August I open two accounts US bank visa plus cash visa card and Apple card, thay have not shown up yet on my credit reports, but the inquiries show on my reports but no accounts. All ready got bill from US bank.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
addicted_to_credit
Established Contributor

Re: open us bank visa cash and apple card when do thay report cb as new accounts?

For me US Bank reports at the end of the month, not sure about the Apple Card, I got in during the by invitation only timeframe and it’s not showing up on my CR and neither is the inquiry.

undefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedundefinedMy ImageMy ImageMy ImageMy Image
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: open us bank visa cash and apple card when do thay report cb as new accounts?

Op I applied and was approved for same cards as well on 8/24 to be exact. Neither are showing up on my credit either. From what others have said on here the Apple Card will be a few months. Not sure if that is accurate though.
Message 3 of 4
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Firefox, US bank will report balance from the last business day of the month. So, whatever balance is on your card tomorrow, that's what gets reported. Usually takes between 4-7 days for CRA to reflect their reporting.
Keep in mind, they do not report statement balance, but balance from last business day of the month, which is also when they report

Apple card hasn't reported yet, and no one knows when that will happen.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.